Question on limited/legendary availability

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Novacat101, May 28, 2017.

1. Novacat101

Novacat101 The King of Potatoes

What campaigns offer the LE runes for defeating them on legendary. Is it only while a campaign is new or do any of the older ones have them?

Also is the best option for getting legendaries to forge them or pray that the 5% pack chance hits?

I have a pretty old account but do to reasons don't have the backlog of easily dumpable runes.

I am a player before a collector, I care about use in game over rarity or shiny. That being said if something is easily obtainable such as beating a campaign or using a code then I don't want to waste opportunites.

Thank you for any help or suggestions.

2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Afaik there is like 1 limited you can get now, commander nisk, from campaigns.

Legendaries can drop from any BOT game, its like 2% chance and its only runes from the core set. if you want other legendary its buy packs or trade or forge. Legendary isnt equal power (anymore) its just that some of them got some special abilities.

3. DukeofDunks

DukeofDunks I need me some PIE!

I had no idea you could even get limiteds from campaigns, what campaign do you get commander nisk from?

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Any of the campaigns that give LE runes should still be giving out said runes. iirc, there's 4 or 5 different ones, though a couple are only available at certain times of the year (Valentine's and Halloween).

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

At the moment it's much easier to forge them. I suggest saving any gold you get for when the store update comes in.

6. DukeofDunks

DukeofDunks I need me some PIE!

Absolutely this, if the new client even lets you play a single player game youll be restarting the client every five minutes because its frozen on you

7. laminasaga

laminasaga New Member

This. I came back to Pox Nora about two weeks ago after being gone for roughly 5.5 years and I got the "Mysterious Hooded Elf" LE rune for completing the Nefari Resurrection campaign on legendary a week ago yesterday. I did see a few threads on the forums while searching for info about the Mysterious Hooded Elf rune of it not being received after people beat the campaign but they were all able to send in support tickets and have the GMs add the rune to their accounts. That said, I didn't have that issue -- I got the rune in my completion rewards when beating the final encounter. Regardless, campaigns which have LE rune rewards for being completed on legendary difficulty absolutely do still reward them.

And I doubt that will change seeing as how, at least when it comes to the Mysterious Hood Elf rune (I'm not sure about the others as I only care about collecting KF LEs and this was the only KF one), the LE runes rewarded from campaigns seem to be unique (as in, they are not simply LE recolors of already existing non-LE runes) and also can't be traded, so if they were ever no longer obtainable from beating the campaigns, people who hadn't earned them would be permanently unable to get the champs (unless they added alternate versions of them).

8. Novacat101

Novacat101 The King of Potatoes

Thanks for the replies. I guess I was just confused if this was a recent thing and only the new campaigns have the LE rewards becasue they are the only ones that mention it or if it was a limited time thing.

What updates are coming to the store outside of the new expansion? Sorry, I haven't had a whole lot of time to crawl through the forums for all the changes I've missed.

9. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!