Broken on PS4 :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cwcm1, May 29, 2017.

1. cwcm1

cwcm1 New Member

I am having a horrible time on the PS4 version. The game is literally unplayable.

To start, if I want to make a deck, the load time to look at runes is awful. I timed it at 6 minutes of loading, to load the runes. I have a large collection, but good lord. Fine, whatever, I won't ever make new BGs.

Also, I'm not able to sacrifice any runes for shards. I'm not talking about the free runes, I cannot sacrifice any rune at all.

The bigger issue is the game breaking and not allowing me to do anything, mid-game. In 3 of my last 4 games, the right stick stops being able to do anything - I can't look at abilities, go to the left to see faction/global effects, or go to my rune dock to actually play something. If I can't win with what is on the board, I might as well go pack it in. It happens at random times, but there's no way to get around it once it does. Please fix this, there's no point in playing until this is done.

Was really hoping to spend a lot of time with the PS4 version, but this is just terrible.

2. bearhugger29

bearhugger29 Member

The cards you get from the Tutorial decks you cannot break those down into shards. I've had the issue with the right analog stick messing up on me as well but it happens randomly for me. I agree I hope they fix these issues as well soon. PS4 user here too.

3. cwcm1

cwcm1 New Member

I can't break down any rune at all. I've got runes where I have 20 copies, and I've tried each copy individually, and none will break down.

4. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

To fix the right analog stick thing you can either:
    Restart client. Pox still has a 4 minute DC timer so it's plenty of time to restart client, or,

Use it anyways. I know it's not practical to restart mid turn. However the right stick is 'still working', there's just no highlight box. You can test it out next time by flicking up on the right stick next time and pressing x. A champion/spell/equip/relic should highlight/be activated as usual. From here you have to cancel the action, flick up, and move left/right however many spaces to the rune you want to use. Similarly for the action bar, everything still works the indicator just disappears randomly.

I'll test how disenchanting goes later however I agree that that the load times are woefully long. I'm fairly certain it's because they load every rune in your collection at one time with the art and everything, though this hasn't been a problem on PC for me so far I think.

I put both of these issues on this thread in the bug forums yesterday:
    http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/compilation-of-issues-on-ps4.27151/

I urge you to put a description of the forge problem as a reply.

cwcm1 likes this.