VERY worried about the PS4 release

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LoserSlick, May 12, 2017.

1. Teardrop82

Teardrop82 New Member

I am positive. I have completed two campaigns and played custom bot games and the daily/weekly quest never update. For instance the Demi God training heroic quest play twenty training games never updates. It is at 0/20. The same goes for the others even though I have met the conditions and they should be updating. Again this is PS4 and not PC.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I am curious if PSN has some policy about how often a game can patch. I know if something gets hotfixed after an Overwatch patch the PS4 players often have to wait for the next major patch which lands alongside the major PC patches.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Note that @Etherielin is talking about the Daily Mission/Match, not the Quests. I am not sure what's happening with Quests not updating.

4. Teardrop82

Teardrop82 New Member

Yes. The daily missions do now work. I apologize for the misunderstanding. It's just the daily/weekly quest that do not work.

5. DemonicWiz

DemonicWiz The King of Potatoes

Question that I'm not able to find. Is PS4 plays able to trade, use Forge, etc?

6. Mursumies

Mursumies Devotee of the Blood Owl

Trade no, Forge yes.

E: You can also link your pc account to ps4, which copies your runes over there, no other actions after that will be linked but atleast you get a copy of your old collection.

7. DemonicWiz

How does one Forge on PS4?

8. Mursumies

Mursumies Devotee of the Blood Owl

Senshu gave this guide somewhere in the forums:

"The forge and sacrifice is a little different in the new game client.

1. Go to your Deck Manager
    2. Choose Edit Deck
    3. Then if you do not have the Rune you want Open the Filters
    4. Go to Status and Mark Unowned Runes in the checkbox
    5. Close the filters
    6. Now the rune listing will show all runes
    7. Go to the rune you want and open rune details
    8. Then click Forge
    9. Then confirm Forge"

E: Also forging from game client you can't currently forge Legendaries, it's a bug and probably is fixed sometime soon(ish).
      E2: Also runes from the latest expansion are not forgeable, but will be once there is a new expansion etc.

9. DemonicWiz

Well, thats very simple. o.o

Tweek516 likes this.
  10. Boomshankka

Boomshankka New Member

All the ps4 problems are known to DOG you play for a few hours you know all the bugs. You must have someone in your office playing on the ps4. There really is no point in playing pox on psn unfortunately. No trade no reward no play.

11. Teardrop82

Teardrop82 New Member

Also keep in mind the daily quest and heroic quest aren't updating so we are missing out on thousands of gold. Also we can't forge legendary runes so PS4 players are at a big disadvantage. I wish they would give us an update to at least say they are working on fixing these major issues. And like I said earlier I can understand the no trade issue is out of their hands but at least fix it so we can forge legendary runes.

12. Andoid

Andoid Member

Once everything is fix I have no problem with no trading. (I have played trading card games before)

13. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Thanks for your feedback and it is good to hear you like the game.

The hangs in-match is a larger overhaul we are working on to improve the game's performance.

We are currently looking into the quest system. There are several aspects in play so this may not be a speedy fix.

Lluis83 likes this.