Limited runes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mursumies, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Mursumies

Mursumies Devotee of the Blood Owl

Hello, i was wondering if there is a list to check from which of the limited runes are actual limited runes and which are just reskins of other runes?

Ofc it's obvious for some of them but the fact that there used to be a time when a reskin had a completely different name than the old rune and being away for so long you can barely remember your credentials makes it so you have to do a lot of work to check which ones are actually only LE.

E: Also i'm mostly interested in seeing which runes only have a LE version, so for example angels that nowadays also have a LEG version don't matter. Just wish to know which runes are only available as LE.

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Most are reskins. Pox Harbingers, Pox Renovators, Giving Trees, and Tusk come to mind as ones that are only available as Limited.

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

The Limiteds available from completing certain campaigns on Legendary are (I believe) all slightly different from their non-LE counterparts (except Glimpse of Death or whatever it's called).

4. Mursumies

Which runes would these be? Or which campaigns do you get a LE reward from?

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Carrionling has a common equivalent. Rusty Firecase is a reskin of Cyclopean Firecase, Outcast De'lim is a reskin of De'lim.

6. Mursumies

Thanks a bunch to all of you, especially @MrBadguy

7. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Include Inquisitor Isran in the Tournament list.

8. Mursumies

IIRC the common one existed already but they gave everyone free LE ones as a "welcome back" gift when the game was reopened after SOE first ****ed up the game with the Sony leaking your credit card information thingy.

9. Mursumies

Can't remember all the way back to Nora Surge (which the checklist claims the common carrionling is from) even though i used to play back then :/

Maybe releasing it back then had something to do with Carrion Colossus being released at the same time?

Oh btw is Fan Faire also a only LE rune?

10. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Ahh, yes Fan Faire is only LE. @MrBadguy is right, Rusty Firecase and Cyclopean Firecase are different, my mistake. I thought it was an instance like Commander Nisk and Valdaci Shieldwarden where they're the same but slightly different.

Mursumies likes this.
  11. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

@Mursumies
    @darklord48
    Yeah, I'll add Fan Faire to the list. Missed that one.

Incidentally, Rusty Firecase is an amazing IS/SP rune precisely because it's so cheap and it still refunds some nora due to the SP bonus + reclaim materials.

12. Mursumies

Yeah it seems pretty decent for a 30 nora rune :D

13. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

Inquisitor Isran has an additional race: Human. So not exactly the same.

14. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

Also Vampyre Bat.

15. 5amb0

5amb0 I need me some PIE!

commander nisk is a campaign reward LE as well. He has fire attack and resist fire instead of magila attack and resistance

fogandsteel likes this.
  16. rathma

rathma Member

rapid assault LE and bullseye ( used to be only LE ) was only available through pox cards at target and best buy

17. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Same with Windfury.

18. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

I always wanted a St. Valentines Xulos but i don't know how to get it :/

19. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

Poxtoberfest Maiden has been sold as a special at least the last couple of octobers.