Old player coming back. Is this game still tied to trading?

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by TinfoilHatTheory, Jun 16, 2017.

1. I left around the SoE sht. Some of you old guards might remember me by CSIN. Have some questions.

Trading
    I use to be poor. One of the things that put me off the game was the hours of my life gone. Spent trading to get the right cards.
    Now I can afford to buy some boxes, do I still need to go through the hours of trading to make a competitive SP deck? How should be spending my credits, if I'm mainly focused on SP?

Cyclops
    Still any good? I use to run a deck: Mofo who shoots lighting, pimps out the other fatties. There was a dinosaur who bodyguards him. Is this still a thing?

2. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

you can get good cards by playing the sp walkthrough, and buy the sp deck in the marketplace

3. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

No need to trade now. Just use the forge and / or poxbox to get the specific runes you need.

I hated trading and now have good BGs for all factions.

4. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

What they said, no need for trading. Cyclops are still pretty good. But with the map rotation and the weird movement being a problem with 2x2 ATM, I would suggest not to play them. Try hyaenid or moga or voil instead for now.

Guide at top of page is still quite up to date.

5. Fentum

SP elementals can also be fun

6. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Its easy to get the runes you want now by playing the game itself, the walkthroughs give you a total of 240 free runes, you can buy good decks with 30runes for 5000gold, and forge most of the runes with grinding BOT games and gathering free runes and the gold.
    you can get 1k gold easy per day and an extra 10k every 10days just buy doing the achievements.

agree with above, controlling 2x2 units is annoying atm, if they aint flying then its just a bit annoying.
    do the SP walkthrough for 30 SP runes, buy the SP deck for 5k gold and you should have a start to work with for "free" ok it takes 1-2days of grinding to get 5k gold, and for each BOT game you get a free rune also.

DO NOT buy packs atm.

7. Fentum

Just have fun and monkey around with BGs you like the look of