Fastest way to delete many battlegroups?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by horrible, Jun 20, 2017.

1. horrible

horrible Devotee of the Blood Owl

I have accumulated so many decks over the years. It's a real pain in the ass now because I can't sacrifice anything to the rune forge due to all the runes being used in some battlegroup or other. Any way to delete them all at once??

2. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

For years this has been asked, and for years nothing has changed.

3. Tubesox

Tubesox The King of Potatoes

1st world problems. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fogandsteel likes this.
  4. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

File that next to autosharding

5. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

New account

MaruXV, yobanchi and Tubesox like this.
  6. Andoid

Andoid Member

The new version let's you delete decks.

7. Tubesox

Tubesox The King of Potatoes

I think he wants to delete dozens at a time. I suppose if u play long enough the deck list can get overwhelming.

8. Andoid

Andoid Member

Oh I see, then that would be a pain.

9. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Give them away.

Andoid likes this.
  10. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Gedden told me he understood the need for this after the Desert Owl Acquisition and in the QnA says it definitely needed to be done.
    This was about 3-4 years now I believe.

11. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Yeah i can see the problem with making a webpage that lists all your current decks with a checkbutton and a delete button on the side of the name and then just send the sql to the database. same with a webpage for the runes you want to shard, allthough the runes could be a pain since i guess some have thousands so that would require filters like the deckmanager.
    either DOG dont want to work through the web or they cant? or the databaseserver is mysterious and they dont dare add features and have no extra databaseservers to test on. or they are sneaky and work on a new web with all cool functions and had hope to launch it together with PS4 client.

12. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

It's probably much more to do with the fact that this is an incredibly low priority thing when you have things like expansions, bugs, balance, maps which will always take priority over a feature that would be nice but isn't required.

I mean I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Senshu and Wraith are the only DoG people working on pox that are able to implement coding changes and their already rammed with jobs.

13. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Think your right, but they have had the current website for how many years? And in all that time they never got time to make a simple webpage for these features that has been wanted for 7-8years or even since the start of the game. No i think they are thinking of the client only, and have had hopes since they got the game back again to move away from easy websolutions. Who wants to make dull, boring webpages when you can make massive flashy html5 site functions or try to add it all in the client.

but your probably right, its better to spend time to make expansions to bring in new money & customers then keep working for old customers or features that will not bring in new money.

14. horrible

horrible Devotee of the Blood Owl

You guys really think this a priority thing? I could code this in like a couple hours tops.