Top 5 things that need to be fixed ASAP to enjoy gameplay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gnomes, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

No kidding. It's entirely possible I was mocking his virtual-narcissism

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  2. eSmokefish

eSmokefish Devotee of the Blood Owl

Are you sure that was your plan all along?

3. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I do like that it's much easier to log in again when you disconnect. I also think the UI for choosing a deck is really nice and makes it a lot easier to pick the one you want (except if you have a lot of decks) but obviously the editing of decks isn't great (does it even work? I gave up and used the website).

Despite my earlier pessimism, I do think the new client is potentially better than the old one (after it has been patched up). I'm still not convinced it was worth the work and wait given the low numbers of players it has attracted but it might not be the final deathblow either.

Gnomes, Etherielin and xaznsoulx like this.
  4. horrible

horrible Devotee of the Blood Owl

Firking bugs. Every single day I play, I find a new bug. It's absurd.

5. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I have A LOT of decks and didn't think that deck selection could get any worse than with the old client... But it is much worse!

6. Durand

Durand Active Member

By the way nice new banner @Gnomes

Gnomes likes this.
  7. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

is it possible to see more then 5 cards at a time when deck building within the client?

8. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

play around with different resolutions, no idea why but it really changes that grid sometimes, so far i havent tried it enough to recommend any...
    1280x1024 gives me 4x2 runes at a time, still not enough, no idea why the runes have to be so large

9. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Thanks a lot, i kinda went through the process on off topic, did not even take as long as you would think, still have to blend and such but its a start. big thanks to @yobanchi his is way cooler.

see if you can find out where i got the border from of the banner :D pretty proud of that one.

10. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

im just going to bumb this to reiterate that these are by the community seen as the most important needed fixes... mostly because from jun 21(see last msg) till now aug(16) thats

56 days
    or 8 weeks

none of these things have been fixed?

11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I believe that Legendary forging was seen as a larger issue by many as that prevented PS4 players from getting any extended legendary runes outside pack purchases.