Jangar Architect and Frostfall Heritage is a pretty strong combo

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by free20play, Jun 8, 2017.

1. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

try it out.

2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

eh it's a 30 nora arctic bolt, not exactly game ending

3. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Well I used it to just try something out. You need chronomancer, ancestral focus and ice casters with some ice eaters, ice amps and a frostfall vanguard . Relocating the relic with Jangar and using mason to give the health back can become pretty useful and hitting them with savage exploits can become pretty good. You can place a arctic bolt at distance un expected relocate the relic and possibly get some ap generation, a frost amulet and healing out of it. It does solve some problems against arrow eaters, splits, one with nora, cloak of skulls, a problem relic if need be and the big one IS spell resistance. The above BG could just run with out it as well. The first 4 games with it I just had very bad draws and still ended up with the win with out ever drawing any jangars frostfalls or dragon statues. When I do draw them it is pretty fun seeing Jangar rotating 4 Dragon statues around with chronomancer getting the next round of Dragon statues ready.

4. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

ya it's a fine use of the spell, but in the majority of cases using it to destroy an opposing units relic and hit something with the bolt would be more effecient.