skellys

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by xplint, Jun 13, 2017.

1. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

if i build a skeleton deck, are blackblade barons 2x are necessary?
    what about skeletal lerpers? i remember they are strong.
    can u post your bgs?

2. voodoov

voodoov I need me some PIE!

1. take your mouse in your hand
    2. move it very VERY carefully on top of the topic above yours. you know, the one about skellies.
    3. click fast and profit

3. xplint

the post above mine is about zombies... just shut up if u dont want to help will you

aZaX69 likes this.
  4. voodoov

voodoov I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  5. xplint

why does it matter to you. you have nothing helpful to say but tease

6. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

snipping.PNG

this is my current skelly iteration, I use it mainly for the versatility. I find surge to be pretty bad, I only take it on the tomblord since it comes auto equipped. the key to this deck is versatility, and being able to counter your opponent. The two witches are for commander, shade strike, and shroud.

no matter what you choose, you should aim for some sort of attrition deck

7. Durand

Durand Active Member

2 Tomb Lords and 2 Lerpers are good, but I prefer only 1 Baron.

(My Lerpers are 67 nora and remember that you can usually use 2 more AP/round with them because of Haunting Visions)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  8. DiCEM0nEY

69 nora u mean?

9. Durand

Durand Active Member

Maybe 69 other one for surprise-sneakiness and 67 the other. 69 = "shadowspawn sexiness" is especially nasty against PS4 players at the moment, because they cannot even check the log to see what was summoned.

10. DiCEM0nEY

Oh, you use normal stealth, I actually never tried that. I prefer shadow spawn simply because FW champions are designed to die, and activatable stealth implies you will use it as an escape mechanism. Escaping is something I don't really want to pay for, if that makes sense (and by pay for, I don't mean in nora cost, since obviously stealth costs less)

11. Durand

Durand Active Member

I don't want to pay for Stealth either. 67 is simply the cheapest option (which happens to be Hidden DMZ, which is automatic).

(My Lerpers are meant to be fast and deal good damage (8AP/round, 2x14 damage+Eviscerated (+2x2 extra with Augment) or opponent is forced to leave over 35 nora), sometimes by surprise, potentially picking up far fonts, being able to fly, +2 spell presence, and magic damagetype).

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  12. DiCEM0nEY

Oh hidden dmz, yeah that skill sucks even more (in a good way lol). I honestly can't justify not taking shadow spawn, but if you can all the more power to you tbh.