Short conversation about moderators and things you shouldn't say

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kalasle, Jun 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Please don't do stuff like this.

2. Andrew Carling

Andrew Carling I need me some PIE!

Oh me oh my gee mister I sure didn't mean to hurt your feelings

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I'm a moderator -- I'm asking you not to violate the very first section of the Code of Conduct:

"1. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Disagreeing with an idea of another community member is different from attacking that individual. Our decision is final in these matters."

Don't be flippant, either about the forum rules or about basic decency towards other people.

4. Andrew Carling

You need to have some way to show that youre a moderator bud, other wise we are all moderators.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

In case you were wondering.

6. Andrew Carling

Oh, so you're part of the problem here. Good to know. This whole Firking company is a Firking joke. God it makes me furious that they have ****heads like you walking around batting posts around to show you can instead of doing anything to fix issues . Youre the reason this game has struggled for so long. Firking christ im going to have a stroke. I'm Firking done with your shitty Firking forum, here I am trying to have a good time and fix this game in the only way someone like me can and I have jackass ****holes like you Firking it around.

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Conversation taken to PMs, thread locked.

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Moderators are unpaid volunteers. They do not have any access to fix issues. They are just community members that have been found to adhere to the Code of Conduct well and have been asked to help ensure the rest of the posters do the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.