OMG what did you do to the game :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LadyJava, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Ferehn

Ferehn New Member

A new forum account doesn't mean a new player lol. I've been playing for four years and my roommate for even longer. I have seen both Sony's "balancing" and DOG's changes. I just choose not to complain endlessly about things I can't change or criticize a company who had to pick up Sony's mess. Because I neither created this game nor contributed to its improvement, saying that a company needs to do this and that would be pompous at best. I think ignorance is based more on speculation than understanding so there's no use in trying to convince you otherwise. It's a video game that is going through changes. They aren't happening overnight. Even if they DID manage to do everything in the first year, the quality would be bad and I'm sure this same thread would exist.

2. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

You are really just stating obvious things which people will have already taken into consideration and I couldn't care less about how long your roommate has played the game.

I can't be bothered to read and reply to another wall of standard 'it's still in beta' crap.

3. Ferehn

Ferehn New Member

But you can be bothered to quote and reply yet again. If you don't have something constructive to add, then don't. You don't look like less of a person for not getting the last word. Maybe instead of bashing someone for not agreeing with you, try taking a free-to-play video game less seriously.

4. potatonuts

I'm telling you that the arguments that you are making aren't worth responding to, come up with something with some substance and i might. Or just stop talking to me.

5. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Look, I've been here since the very beginning of Pox (I may even be the longest running player), and like you, this not my original account. DOG is not cleaning up SOE's mess. They already did that with all the balance changes and bug fixes that Sok's been doing. DOG changed the server (or is it the client). It's brand new. Sony demanded an earlier than ready release. DOG made a huge mistake in not running the old alongside the new. They only have maybe 2 programmers for programming the new server, yet it has taken a number of years with multiple programmers to construct this game. Its complexity is far reaching. These new programmers had not really worked on Pox before, so they're learning the game as they go. So they have to program 10 years of functional operations into this game. They won't be ready for a long time. Their is reason to gasp because we want to play. We have a right to request and criticize as well as a opportunity to be positive. You're making yourself a hypocrite when you stay positive for the game but offer negative remarks to a long-term player like @potatonuts .

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  6. Ferehn

Ferehn New Member

I made a comment on us being patient with the new client and got called ignorant. I never directed anything at anyone until I replied to that message. If you guys want to complain about it then go right ahead. But there's no logic in pretending I attacked them lol

7. potatonuts

Well put, If we don't voice our opinions about something we are unhappy about then it might never improve.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  8. LadyJava

LadyJava The King of Potatoes

yeah there was much more people and regulars on the game now its like no one

9. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

:(

10. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

They're all just waiting for expansion and/or rank reset. There is literally no point in playing currently.

11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

potatonuts and DiCEM0nEY like this.