Keep the ps4 players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tubesox, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Tubesox

Tubesox The King of Potatoes

I'm here for the long haul, again. Installed steam on the laptop, just for this damn game. I'm an active ps4 player, and I'm watching the pox group shrink daily. Dudes, u gotta give them something. These are the immediate gratification, entitled crowd. There are some hardcore petitioners, trying to keep the base going, but ****s sake, if the base arent on these forums they see nothing. And we are losing this fight. Trust and believe, u will get the rep of the buggy game to stay away from. I love it, i try to promote it. You are making it hard. Help us help you. Firk me man. You are gonna Bane Shift the bed with the ps4 players, and they never post on stuff they like, just what they hate. Im here 2 months as a ps4 player. I can only imagine the pc base frustration. Get your Bane Shift in order, or bale out and go all pc. Your ps4 window is shrinking by the minute, because you communicate nothing to them. U think 1 update on a super bugged game, in the last 2 months will do it for them? At least send a dev message to them. Firk sake.

xaznsoulx, Varthas, mortal ix and 3 others like this.
  2. Tubesox

Tubesox The King of Potatoes

For something to chew on, we polled 130 ps4 players, who have been on since may. 0/130 thought the game had been updated since they installed.

Karamasov likes this.
  3. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Has it been?

I mean i know the pc client has been updated but has the ps4 version?

4. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Ya true. Should send a msg around telling people stuff is being worked on. The ps4 players know nothing atm

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

My understanding is that when the PC client is updated, the PS4 client is as well. Is that the case @Senshu?

6. Jbafofi

Jbafofi The King of Potatoes

A nice start would be explaining why we on ps4 cannot sacrifice most of our runes

7. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Runes from cloning and runes from the free decks can not be sacrificed. The issue with not being able to sacrifice Legendary runes has been resolved with today's patch.

We can update them separately and if it is required, but we tend to avoid doing that because there are other issues that can occur.

8. xwDUSTwx

xwDUSTwx New Member

Hey im a new ps4 player!! This game pretty good and I can deal with the bugs so far. So im working on my deck and I was wondering if someone can help me. I cannot find good information anywhere so heres my question. Is it possible to obtain unowned limited runes? If so how. I really really really want a copy of Aria the priestess. Anyone know how to get her?

9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Currently there is no way to get limited runes. That will only be possible if DoG rereleases them. There are seasonal ones that get rereleased every year in packs that can be purchased, similar to how the limited Mika is in a pack right now. Northern Cross Priestess is an uncommon version of Aria the Priestess. There are PS4 exclusive runes that PC players can never get as well, unless DoG rereleases them.

10. xwDUSTwx

xwDUSTwx New Member

Ok thanks for the info. At least now i can get my mind off of trying to figure out how to get it.

11. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

dog screwed us with the last patch. solo play rewards (the first protectorate and wrath campaigns) for a quick finish game went from 200gold to 13gold.

the old rope them in with an introductory offer, then take it away and leave us high and dry.

dog always did have a war against farmers.

you get fk all for losing in ranked even in long games, lots of players (incl me) cant win consistently so were screwed. the rewards suck anyway in ranked.

ps players wont like it, but i cant say dog screwed them per se because therte arent any ps players here, havent seen one in a week.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017