My Yeti

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Tylerspoxnora, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Tylerspoxnora

Tylerspoxnora Member

2. Tylerspoxnora

Tylerspoxnora Member

Forgot coordination tower too

3. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Basically, your build lacks two strengths for which Yetis are known: Unleash and Frightened. Your build must have these to be more effective. The Frightened condition is your main defensive weapon since it keeps your enemy attack lower than normal. Unleash plus Abominable is a huge power turn. You should have at least the following.

Champs
    Yeti Icelord x2 (Blood Rage and Calcify)
    Risen Yeti x2 (Enrage 2 and Frightful Aura)
    Yeti Conqueror x2 (Fear 2 and Regen 3)
    Yeti Painter x2 (Commander and Starshine)

Look also into units that have the Howling Attack skill.

Spells
    Call of the Tundra x2 (I can't say enough about this spell. Once you learn how to use it, you'll realize that it is spot damage. It's awesome.)
    Swap x1 (Keep at least x1 since this is also an install if you use it right.)
    Gale Force x1 (Keep for the same reason.)
    Ancient Implications x1 (This is s defensive spell and works well with the Frightened condition.)

Relic
    Grumble Rock x1 (This relic grants Charge 3 to all your Yeti's. This should also be a power turn in which you could take a few units.)

Equip
    Harmless Bauble x1 (This will help against units who Cleanse regularly.)

Tylerspoxnora likes this.
  4. Tylerspoxnora

Tylerspoxnora Member

Who would I take out? My yetis run pretty good considering i have 6 guys with frightful blows

5. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

I played against a yeti bg and it seemed very strong. He used the sl one its cheap and hits like a truck. I was thinking of trying yetis. You need two of each of the exo ranged and leg ranged it seems like ranged is their main weak point and those are their best ranged champs.

6. Tylerspoxnora

Tylerspoxnora Member

The ranged yeti have some good abilities too .

7. Tylerspoxnora

Tylerspoxnora Member

Yeti curate is a dope healer too.

8. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Seems that way. Its interesting as it seems their ranged units are expensive, but their tanks are cheap and do more damage lol

9. Tylerspoxnora

Tylerspoxnora Member

Yeah weird how it works out