Hands of death Help

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by themacca, Aug 7, 2016.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Hey guys i wanna get the Glimpse of death Limited spell. However its locked behind doing this broken ass campaign. sooooooooo how do i do it.

1 and 2 are done im upto 3 and cant manage to take down the absurd ass avengers.

2. themacca

Okay so 3rd campaign is actually pretty simple.

You will need reapers Blade (or 2 its just a DPS increase
    2x Unobstructed views
    Obelisk of foresight
    2x Unstable Power Source
    2x Arctic Wail
    Chronomancer
    bunch of cheap champions to fuel deploy charged if u need it.

3. themacca

Part 4.

Need Decay x2 in order to prevent reconstitute
    Anthropomancer x2
    Essence Devourer x2
    Graveyard x2
    Reapers Blade x2
    essence drain x2
    Chattering maw is extremely helpful to keep the aspect of violence away.
    Reclaim is a good Stall too
    Sacrifice is a get out of jail free card if you find yourself about to lose one of your bosses sacrifice it and it wont cost you the game.

basically just tap the aspect of oblivion with a reapers blade strike then pop decay in order to keep his health constantly draining. make sure you have a running essence devouer+graveyard+anthropomancer combo running your going to need that 40 damage to make sure you finish them both off on the same turn (requirement to win)
    chip the violence aspects health away with reapers blade and use cheap units to stall it (chattering maw) while you slowly tap its health away and the oblivion aspect has its HP drained because of reconstitute and decay. once the oblivion is around 40 something HP and the violence should be on roughly 100 ish use 2 essence drains on the aspect of violence and then obliterate it with anthropomancer who should have 20 charges thanks to essence devourer graveyard train.

4. SomeYY

SomeYY New Member

Looks like you managed pretty well! :)

Part 5... Mucker... If you made it this far you should probably figure out pretty quickly you'll need electricity immunity/eater ability against boss. :) I like Mucker because it has a good chance of tanking other stuff (of course the DMG on things you are against is sufficiently high that you do have to be careful your original Mucker doesn't get one rounded).

I didn't pay attention to see if it have some other name but I remember up against basically a Mysian Lamia (shrink). Between this and boss, you'll definitely want some ranged attackers.

5. themacca

great advice man. just did it now

for part 5 as he said muckers are great not only for absorbing roas attacks but in general the mobs struggle to kill them all.

Would also reccomend ALL THE SOULSTRIKE. 2x reapers blade, 2x elsarin reaper, 2x aspect of death, 2x experimental warspirit.
    You can use a lightning rod to abuse roa into instakilling some of the mobs if u need be u can also put 1 on a mucker in order to make sure no other unit can get damaged by roa either.
    Emergency sacrifices as always.
    2x Essence drain to maximize 1 rounding potential against the elite enemies.
    Chronomancers for the same reason as ED.
    2 declare target units for extra AP gen
    mobilization
    Eye for an eye can be used to prevent mobs from attacking too.
    Yeti hide cape can protect u from the whisperghasts with absurd damage at the end.
    You can use aurora banner to escape siren song against moragen.
    high range unit for reapers blade abuse too. I reccomend lich kings with oblivion shield

6. themacca

@Leadrz do this campaign on legendary to earn glimpse of death

Leadrz likes this.
  7. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Thanks

8. themacca

@TeaScholar i apparently didnt do 1 for part 2 haha. Anyways use a sacrificing effect to kill serkan and it won't trigger boss because it's an on death effect.

9. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Thank you... and here I was hoping I could just use FW to win this camp.

10. themacca

its possible but i'd not reccomend it, this campaign is kinda ****ed haha

11. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

This campaign is such a pain in the ass and a waste of time.

How do I kill the vengers? They one shot everything, I sac'd all four of my boss champs over the course of two hours to avoid losing, and repeatedly killed all the relics.
    Two hours into the campaign, the shadowshanks and relics keep respawning, the vengers still have 65 + damage and 400 hp.

Horrible. Doesn't matter what I run, I can't beat this crap. It's not even worth it at this point.

And I refuse to forge a chronomancer just to use it to cheese a crappy campaign. Cuz I'll never use it after the fact

12. themacca

Use anything with overload relics or arctic wail to destroy all the relics at once don't bother moving to the other side of the map where the shanks are. And use magic Eaters to block the vengers from things they can actually kill

13. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Even if you destroy all the relics they respawn and the vengers are still un killable?

14. themacca

That's why you use something that does global relic damage like overload. Arctic wail plus a bit of frost amp would be good too