I wish the runes were numbered...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nyghtfox, Jul 22, 2017.

1. nyghtfox

nyghtfox The King of Potatoes

Just saying it be interesting to see what number my serkin was...just out of curiosity...

also i miss playing 2vs2 with nite2kill,pimp, nepion,alex,hydrojoe and many others, even drakula lol its been alot of fun throughout the years...im glad pox survived as long as it has....thanks for all your hard work dog/octopi/owl/sony...hope you can iron everything out...

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  2. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I await this ironing of rough edges you speak of.
    All I have seen is the milking of the remnant of a player base. Get every last drop. I will come back when I see real change and a 80% bug free
    Game. The watchmen have all stopped playing and now we watch. Don't be like George Lucas who did Star Wars dirty. Don't be that guy. Fix your sht pox. I miss you

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I am not sure how you are getting that impression. I mean, I have personally spent many hours fixing bugs and you can see the extensive lists of bug fixes with most major patches. And the last year or so has been working on a new client which is not great but in no way can I really see that as "milking" when it is not directly revenue generating basically. We have even delayed mid-terms/expansions to work on this major feature instead.

I mean, this is no way to suggest the new client is amazing because it certainly needs a lot of fixing - and believe me I am more unhappy with the new client than you are, but I feel like the specific criticism here is a bit unfair.

XFurionsX likes this.
  4. Tubesox

Tubesox The King of Potatoes

Where is the extensive list of bug patches with most major patches? I know im not a well known member and my voice means little to nothing, but I'd like to see it. I see patch notes from June 30th, that do include what I'm sure are major bug fixes. I've said before, I know nothing (Jon snow) about game sorcery. Is that considered a major patch, and an extensive list? As a followup, are all the super mega major fixes being compiled, and will be implemented all at once? Will ps4 players be able to craft legendaries before Christmas? That sounds like a joke, but that is a serious question. Will we?

5. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

FOX!!! -its great hearing from you again - it has been a while since the casual 2v2's with the old Serkan's Army / Boneyard Saints members, Mercerskye, Mstansberr , PCJUNKIE even KingWillie ( bet some of the old timers haven't heard that players name in a while ), looking forward to doing it again on the new client

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017