Regarding ps4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jbafofi, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Jbafofi

Jbafofi The King of Potatoes

2 main questions..

When do we gett a combat log, is it forthcoming?

How do we acquire limited runes?

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Most limited runes were only sold in certain special packs, just as ps4 players can obtain a couple runes that us pc players can't. No idea on the combat log, but your really not missing much as it has an abundance of useless information and only useful for revealing stealth units.

3. Jbafofi

I see limited runes played all over the place, and they are the rarest and quite often the most powerful in a deck. There should at least be a miniscule chance that I can pull Kento from a purchased deck.

As for the battlelog, well it would be really useful to see what the last spell my opponent has cast.

4. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

k'ento (limited) actually has a legendary counterpart which is exactly the same, forge it when you can.

limiteds are not all unique runes and may have counterparts, some relics, equips still are though even in the latest expansions and i am fine with that. limited unique champions have stopped being made in current expansions i think, yet there are a fair number of old runes.

5. Jbafofi

Not possible to forge legendary runes on ps4.. common, uncommon, rare and exotic runes may be forged.

I'm grateful the game has been brought to ps4 because well, otherwise I wouldn't be playing it, but a way to get hold of certain runes would be nice.

Teardrop82 likes this.
  6. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Perhaps players should organize something that will help PS4 players with runes? You can trade via PS4, right?

7. Tubesox

Tubesox The King of Potatoes

No trading. No crafting legs. No chat. No combat log. No update info. Website info does not sync with ps4. I mean to say, I cannot use the website to make decks for the client.
    *added
    I haven't given up on it. But I haven't even loaded the game in a week or so.

DiCEM0nEY, Gnomes and Teardrop82 like this.
  8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

They're working on fixing the crafting of legendary runes. Hopefully that happens fast enough that you're still here.

Jbafofi likes this.
  9. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Ps4 players really should have been able to forge legendaries from the start, most likely this is sony's new pay wall that you guys will have to climb. Anytime sony is involved, things get greedy rather quickly, this was one of my biggest fears for this game being "revived" again with sony's help, considering it went so well last time.

I said this all as soon as I found out sony was involved again.

10. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Forging legendary runes is broken in the new client, it's not a paywall issue, it happens to both PC and PS4 users. PS4 users just don't have the workaround of using the website the way PC users do.

Teardrop82 likes this.
  11. Jbafofi

Not sure why this is complicated? Implementing the combat log should be completely straightforward like plonking a box of text in the background and giving it a button call up.

And legendary runes.. well what are we saying exotics cost 500 shards, make legs 1000 to forge, or if you really want us to appreciate the grind 2000.

Seriously now some straightforward Bane Shift yo.

12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Legendary runes are 800 to forge. They just need to fix it so you can forge using the new client. Only Limited runes cannot be forged.

13. Tubesox

Tubesox The King of Potatoes

I believe the problem with forging legs in client, was that the legs are mislabeled, or misidentified as limited, and vice versa. It seems like something easy to fix, but I know nothing about it. So maybe it ain't.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  14. Jbafofi

Well the other day I won a daily and was given a green bordered Ironfist Minister as reward, so maybe I can pull a K'ento after all.. not that I want one particularly, just using it as an example. Seems we can perhaps obtain the odd limited after all.

15. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

That was a Legendary, not a Limited. You are able to pull any rune from the core set including legendary, but not limited, by playing single player.