Rune CP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ferehn, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Ferehn

Ferehn New Member

Do runes gain CP in all the ways they used to? I haven't thought about it or seen anything in the website going into detail, just wondering what I need to do when trying to level them. I remember it used to show the CP gained at the end and seeing the reasons my champs gained it helped me realize what I needed to do. Is there a thread somewhere talking about leveling runes post-DOG migration?

2. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

well, im not sure about in the new client, but it has nothing to do with post dog migration. Just play a single player game with a level 1 and see if it gains cp

3. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

The runes levels are still the same.

4. Ferehn

Ferehn New Member

I was more or less asking about the conditions in a game that reward CP. A unit that dealt and took lots of damage would always get more CP than one who was just deployed. There were accolades that each unit could earn like 'most damage dealt' or 'most damage healed.' The units who earned those tended to earn more CP so there must have been requirements that each awarded points. I would just like to know if anyone knows the requirements so I could try to make my units meet them during games

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Deployed CP
    Activate an ability that costs AP to double deployed CP
    Accolades for a small bonus

Ferehn likes this.
  6. Ferehn

Ferehn New Member

Many thanks, darklord48. Deploying and using one ability is pretty easy, so I should be able to level them with no problem

7. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

If you really want to level your champs, use the following build. Champs 1-3 are the champs you want to include in the build. Here is how it works. Drop two Obelisks. Drop one champ at a time until all three are out, but all three must be dropped. Equip Horn of Order to the one you want to level up. Drive and Invig another champ. End turn. Then, quit. Champ with equip will level up with 10-11 experience per turn, and you won't have to battle or reposition your champs. If you have a champ that has a non-attack ability, you can activate that instead without equipping a HOO.

Champ 1
    Champ 2
    Champ 3
    Obelisk of Foresight x2
    Horn of Order x1 (two is better)

Ferehn likes this.
  8. Ferehn

Ferehn New Member

That is a great idea, poxrooster. I can see that being very fast so I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

9. Effy

Effy The King of Potatoes

I was wondering the same with the new client.
    Would be nice to have that info again

10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

or just play normally, buy boosters with ingame credits, and level units you need with coins. doing dailys with circus rush bgs, doing 3min matches just to exp up, are fast ways but don't teach you anything about how to play the game. I would invest my time in Pox in a better way, doing custom/ranked matches that actually teach you something^^

11. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Would be nice if we could use shards to make tokens, i'd love to burn all my commons and uncommons for tokens.