Giving away everything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Firk, Jul 31, 2017.

1. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

add me to the list not sure what i want though.

2. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

Free runes? I'm in!

Only interested in limiteds. Jakai Extinguisher is at the top of my list atm.

3. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Later Firk, been a good run bud , enjoy the real world

4. Axeraiser

If Firk had any Mechanical Crabs / Enraged Sentrys I'm sure he'd want me to have them

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

So long man.

Interested in trading for/being given any KF lims.

6. britchesss

britchesss Well-Known Member

Not sure if I'm late to the party but I played religiously like 7 years ago, and gave all of my stuff (angels, other LEs and LEGs, most EXOs) away when I went on hiatus. Now that I'm sort of back I'll gladly take anything.

7. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

8. rheinhart

rheinhart I need me some PIE!

I wonder if any Pox player ever gave all their runes away and later had the itch to play again that would really suck lol

9. IPhoenixl

IPhoenixl I need me some PIE!

lol i did .... twice XD

10. Axeraiser

Happened to me twice. Twice a had a full 2x of every single Pox and cashed out.

11. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Anti-bot Bump

12. rathma

rathma Member

it happened to me, i quit and sold everything when SOE re-printed( re-sold i guess) harbi's. cashed out sold out and gave away all my c/uc/r and closed my shop down

13. LoserSlick

LoserSlick Devotee of the Blood Owl

wish you'd reconsider. when poxnora bounces back from this contractual goof, if there's a silver lining here, it's that they will come back with fewer technological constraints. it will make some of the changes that a myriad of players have put up on this message board much more practical.

but if you feel you must, i could use some SP runes - exos and up (or to whomever you gave them to i guess if you already made that decision). if that's the case, sorry to see you go

14. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I feel like selling all their runes and giving away all their runes are two completely different things...

Tweek516 likes this.
  15. Jbafofi

Jbafofi The King of Potatoes

Do you by any chance have a Salamander Commando and or a Swift Current? I'd very much like to borrow them