Whats the best free program to make a free webbpage

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Firk, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

yourself title.

2. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Wordpress

3. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Ask Thein Ternet

5. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

your the in Ternet

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I do not own the in ternet.

7. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

do you want the easiest method to make a webpage. if yes there are websites online that are almost drag and drop parts in (or are really easy html stuff) but it wont be a great end product.

decide on html / html5, - html5 has easier to understand and type syntax/keywords? (i had to look it up they are called methods) html is not a programming language.

css - changes the visual style of a webpage, the look.

do you need javascript? for simple pages probably not. it is a programming language that runs on the client pc not a webserver, so if i connect to a website on my pc the javascript code is run by my pc on my end. different browsers have differing support for the full standards of javascript - the keywords (methods) that enable you to get a task done. its suprising that there are a lot of keywords.

are you willing to learn how to code html / javascript. if yes there are great sites to learn like https://www.w3schools.com

or fairly good IDE's for free... netbeans and the free visual studio stuff for web i think.

from my own travels online i dont think you will find much offline help files for designing web pages, microsoft visual studio has some, a program called zeal has some downloaded book content but most websites or ide's have their help online, on site.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  8. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

So i am trying to customize my logo and put it on the top of the page in large size. Is there an easy way to do this without coding :)? yeah i suck at this
    [​IMG]

here is logo still working on it, also if you got any advice for the logo please tell me thank you
    [​IMG]
    i made some others just to test but not going to use them
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  9. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

10. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

added a lionhead and lightning but i think its cleaner without any suggestions would be nice
    [​IMG]
    also not going for readable as much as cool factor

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017