SO the midterms are finally coming.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Axeraiser, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Ray Finkle

Ray Finkle The King of Potatoes

Ah but is their game being held on by a thread by the same 100 vets who just want to talk ish to eachother after victory?

2. noshua

noshua The King of Potatoes

Pox <3 Thanks for the update yall! Cant wait for the next one!!

3. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

This is exactly why i can't be bothered with pvp right now, I can live with losing a fair game but if I walk an important ranged unit into the enemy font because of one of these janky movement or unit selection issues then i'll be well and truly done with the client. Like you say the last client had it's flaws but it was at least pretty smooth when it came to moving and attacking which allowed you to take your turns pretty fast. That is by far what i miss the most.

4. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Discord.

MaruXV likes this.
  5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I know lots of people have asked why not bring back the old client?

This is because either we have the old client, or the new, and if we have the old, PS4 no longer works and we'd be in breach of contract and then DOG/Pox would be dead immediately when Sony sues.

As much as I also dislike the new client's issues, there's no real recourse at this point other than to try and address them.

DiCEM0nEY, Tweek516, Woffleet and 3 others like this.
  6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

1. Ingame chat would be great, but its not like it was a constant eschange of necessary infos on old client. Most of it was small chat, jokes, sometimes insults. Nothing that can't be done on Discord, for example. So I understand they will implement it soon, but I also understand that making the new client better is a priority over chat. Its not like ingame is the only way we have to communicate.

2. There are some issues with new client. Try to avoid them: Let every movement end before switching to another unit, do not play bgs that need a complex turn etc.. nobody, even Sok doesn't like the current state of the game but that doesn't mean its unplayable. Also ranking now should be easier so its a good moment to try experiment a bit.

7. Poxineer

Poxineer The King of Potatoes

festival mika and an ape .... what the hell is really going on around here ...

8. Poxineer

Poxineer The King of Potatoes

i mean is this a joke 4 christ sakes

9. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

It's just the midterm and even if it were a full exp i'd still be more concerned about the client.

xaznsoulx likes this.
  10. Ray Finkle

Ray Finkle The King of Potatoes

Discord is great but I feel like you're just trying to play devils advocate or something here because clearly people have asked for what we used to have because they liked it.

11. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Kinda am. But I've also been playing several card games pretty much every day and have never felt the need for a chat in those. I just go to reddit, forums or the official discord when I have questions or want to shitpost.

noshua likes this.
  12. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Yeah but my question is how does it explain it's seemingly free skill(s) since the IS one cost about the same. Arroweater must be free now :(

13. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Because the is one also has skills