Charlottesville

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

lol that people still think Super is worth engaging with.

Geressen and BurnPyro like this.
  2. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

If they remove a statue, they are still very far from eliminating anything from any book. The assumption that the removal of statues is close to rewriting history books sounds like utter nonsense to me.
    The way I see it is this: Those statues represent a mindset that is not tolerable. People want them removed. End of story.

MaruXV, Geressen and BurnPyro like this.
  3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Whoah man I was asking you a question and you turn into some sort of NSB gestapo snitch? tattletail

Oh so because we do not like white supremacists in a thread about an incident involving them I am now a supporter of black supremacists? is that how it works now?

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

it's fun.

5. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

heres whats going on

white supremacists staged a rally
    anti protesters showed up armed for a fight
    they got a fight
    president said, both sides were looking for a fight
    opportunists take advantage of that to accuse trump of racism.

their logic is that you should condemn the racists and not make a moral equivalence between the two groups.

ok. if I go up and shoot a racist in the head for walking down the street should I be arrested?
    if you think so aren't you then guilty of excusing racism?

that's the kind of logic that is being used right now. its flawed. but the people who live and die by PC rules feel like its safe to take cheap shots.

as to the statue thing, I think its wrong to try to erase history. but you don't have to display your history on public property either. I think there is a good reason to remove those statues from public spaces and move them to a museum about the civil war (or whatever). but that doesn't give a mob the right to tear them down.

as to the comments about the moderation. I still see a personal attack on super that hasn't been removed.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    super71 and Excalibur95 like this.
  6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

7. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Ayy

BurnPyro likes this.
  8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Ragic is completely ignoring the terrorist attack.
    and somehow the people without the helmets and shields and clubs are the ones showing up looking for a fight?

it must be because he is... very....eh....
    I quoted this for no reason.

9. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

didnt the alt left protestors attack the guy in car, i heard they hit his car with a bat.. he then sped off into the protestors to get away from them, fearing for his life.

in some states of america you are legally allowed to mow down protestors on a road (tbh some are armed and dangerous i can understand why this is? a law)...

https://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2017/02/11/state-introduced-bill-plow/

the alt right demonstration is no different than the black lives matter marches and of the same level of racism if you want to call it that. though blm will never admit to being racist, no idea how they havent been banned as a group.

super is right, those in power are trying for a race war, marxist stuff really. i dont agree with everything super says tho.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

The left is responsible for the guy driving his car in a crowd, Paris terrorist style? Gotcha!

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

to be fair some people did try to hit the car with bats... after it drove into a crowd.

12. Excalibur95

its ok for every other race to stand up for themselves, except the white race.

whats the deal with the counter protestors setting up shop so close, armed and looking for trouble.... all the talk is to ban the alt right, i say ban the alt left.

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Yeah

We whites are so oppressed right now that we have to forcibly remove every other race from the US while referencing one of the worst human beings/movements from the last century.

Exactly what are they standing up for? "Firk everyone else" is not standing up for yourself. "Blood and soil" is not standing up for yourself, you're putting everyone else down to make yourself feel better

Delusional victim players

14. Excalibur95

you cannot lump all protestors together in views just because you saw the views of a minority of them.

what is the future of europe? ... will whites have any place in it?

15. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I'm not ignoring the terrorist attack because I don't think anyone is debating about that.

driving your car into a crowd of people for political reasons is a terrorist attack.

but that does not excuse the left for showing up armed for a fight. they showed up armed for for a fight.

when you say 'the left showed up looking for a fight' that does not excuse someone driving their car into them.

this to me is self evident. but since it seems to not be.. there ya go. happy now? didn't think so.

16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

most of the counterprotestors were also white.

you don't have to become a white supremacist to stand up for racial equality.
    race supremacy no matter the people who do it is bad. saying racists are just standing up for themselves is a lie.

17. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I forget that sometimes when I don't get on these forums.

It's one of the things I like about you

Geressen likes this.
  18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

what the Firk are you babbling about now?

19. Excalibur95

being right wing in views, having pride in and standing up for your race is not white supremacy.

20. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/new-moderation-policy-in-off-topic.27690/
    https://www.poxnora.com/info/codeofconduct.do
    "26. While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums and lobbies are not disrupted or abused in any way. PoxNora and its moderators reserve the right to delete posts and/or whole conversations we determine are of an irrelevant, abusive or disruptive nature without notice. Access to our forums and lobbies is a privilege and not a right."

Thread locked at discretion of moderator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.