is it only me?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IPhoenixl, Aug 16, 2017.

1. IPhoenixl

IPhoenixl I need me some PIE!

i hate jangar arcanis .....

[​IMG]

i am truly aware that they nerfed him about twice now, but still i find him too much to handle, and he is starting to appear more frequently now with that stupid IS relic ( Northern Cross Obelisk ).

is his freaking damage and abilities make sense with that nora.

PS. i know , u dont need to tell me... i got mad skills at paint program... :cool:

Excalibur95 likes this.
  2. You played vs NoraThat! Dude has a sick deck right now, prob gona get top 100.

I have more trouble with his majestic spam, than Jangar. Although 18 dmg with 2 pseudo range is pretty sick.

I think Leoss needs a revamp. The weaker Leoss need a buff. Pride of Ailur needs a change. None of this "I only need 3 Leoss in my deck to synergize well. Chuck some fcken yetis, barbs and dwarves in there."

3. IPhoenixl

well ... the best bg in my opinion atm is zeya23I bg .... the guy never loses ... he got 97 percent win rate cuz of the bg.. it is well made split that rushes ur fonts like crazy and he is already on top 10 :)

4. IPhoenixl

i mean 4 loses >..> out of 187 game <,,< .... XD so when i see that i cant complain about norathat bg .. at least u get some shifts of power from turn to turn with norathat ....

5. Is he the dude who swaps your sht into Goliath fesh? I played him once and was completely unprepared for that. Lost a Stonecaller and the game was pretty much done.

I wouldn't mind playing him again, now that I'm aware of his shenanigans. It's not like you lose a lot of elo losing to him XD

6. IPhoenixl

yes he is the one ....but swap is not the only annoying trick in that bg .... i never expected aspect of infinity to be that annoying ever before XD

7. IPhoenixl

and how ridiculous it can be once he crystallize her on ur font ... and cuz crystallizing spell is freaking ok to be damn 6 turns :eek::eek::confused::confused:.. he can heal up then summon her next copy and u can pretty much forget ur fonts after that

Excalibur95 likes this.
  8. Hmm I guess you can put in a Ritualist to counter that. Like I say, I've only played him once. Not worried enough to build my deck around him.

BTW: With NoraThat, his main strategy is shoving a Brewmaster in your face with Majestic buff + Righteous Deflect. If I have a spellswallower out, I can detect the RD and plan around that.

Sometimes it's better to have a super tank tie up the Brewmaster. And attack the backline. Although easier said than done if your deck doesn't have a super tank like Stonecaller.

On maps where he's forced to split up his army, I give a good run for his money.

9. IPhoenixl

well true ... i dont have tanks XD , all my guys are fragile in 1v1 that is why i was planing to add the damn new leg althou he is 2x2 rune and has nothing to do with electric theme... hopefully he would help

10. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

This is why dispel is important.

11. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

Can someone post what his BG consists of (at least approximately)?

12. ST/SP split

Aspect of Infinity with force barrier
    Crystallize
    Gale Force

Goliath Fesh
    Swap

More global aoe on deploy
    Voil Stormflyer
    Voil Infernal

Previous, probably abusing the Jakei Pilgrim + Crystallize bug like Hermaios (I'm assuming that's fixed by now).
    Probably Jakei Extinguisher coz OP tank for it's cost.

He used an Avalanche in my game. Not sure why he runs that. That's all I know. He smashed me pretty fast, before I can get more info XD

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    fogandsteel likes this.
  13. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Sounds like he just copied Hermaios deck in general.

nepyonisdead and Tweek516 like this.
  14. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Yeah, seems like a straight copy/paste job.

15. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

It is herm you noobs.

16. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Thought we were talking about zeya?

Edit: FFS forgot he made that zeya alt. Too many alts about.

17. IPhoenixl

i dont think it was a copy .... some original tackticts were there .... plus even if u copy a bg still u need skills to play it same way he have been doing

18. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Absolute Savagery

19. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

Ironically, his current rank is 101.

20. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

3 out of 4 of those losses was due to me making a mistake. The 4th I also made 2 mistakes but is questionable that I would of won even if I didnt make any mistakes. The guy got an exceptional draw to my relatively poor draw. The latest round of updates/nurf has had a huge impact on the BG in general, much bigger than it would seem on the face of it.

Glad I made that alt, the confusion is has caused has been a good giggle xD

MaruXV and nepyonisdead like this.