Pox Nora Revamp - Preview 3

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Gedden, May 2, 2014.

1. only

only Active Member

I was mistaken with ZA. I got it now. this one is real good, actually.

DarkJello likes this.
  2. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Looks good, looking forward to the rest of the revamp. Can't wait to see what all the changes are.

3. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

It looks awesome! thank you so much for the visuals :D!

Still no SL preview -.-

4. Tomaszus

Tomaszus New Member

NO! just not my NKD :( snif snif

KingJad likes this.
  5. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

The rune preview looks great! One small thing, the rune limit section could simply read as "1" or "2". I find "2 per battlegroup" to be a little long for the space provided. It is good to know how many can be in a battle group but once people are accustomed to what it means, the battlegroup part will just be fluff.

6. only

only Active Member

deck limit: X, but it's quite important since it allows to not use Unique and Multitude.

7. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Would appreciate seeing the upgrade costs here by the way.

8. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

Nokado change is great

9. Farce

Farce Member

Ugh, please don't make Stitched Tyrant even worse. If you have to do anything switch Symbiosis with Colossal so he's remotely useful outside of pure stitched and because Symbiosis is essentially just throwing 20 free nora at the enemy.

10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Dude. Literally everything is changing. He's not going to be "worse", just less powerful that he is now, like just about every other champ in the game will be.

For all you know, the new Tyrant could be considered OP after the revamp.

DarkJello likes this.
  11. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

For veteran player that would make sense, but as we have stated numerous time we want to make Pox Nora more approachable.

DarkJello likes this.
  12. Farce

Farce Member

Relative power level doesn't invalidate anything I said? I said don't make him worse than he is now. Also Symbiosis is still awful and should either be optional, removed or improved.

Edit: to point out, i' m not really talking about how powerful Tyrant is, but that the ability line up is bad. He needs colossal to be usable outside of stitched and if you do that Symbiosis is absurdly awful.

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yes. It does. If everything else is getting changed then you have NO IDEA what the standard power level is going to be, so you can't pretend that you know where something is going to be (power-wise) post-revamp.

Again, for all you know, this could be the new OP.

Although, yes, I agree that Symbiosis is pretty bad and does need work.

14. Farce

Farce Member

I choose not to believe that the new standard is odd collections of abilities that force you to only use champs in their specific themes and upgrade choices that are not choices. You cannot pick anything except Colossal for tyrant.

15. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Does a unit needs defile corpse AND sustain: defile corpse?

16. only

only Active Member

besides that, is it safe to assume this ability was fixed since it wasn't working (properly)?

eitherway, good point.

17. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

I like the theme and racial changes, will allow for more flexibility with designing.

Oh yea didn't check, does triggering savage racial now show an indicator that someone used a skill? So that u don't have to check all enemy champs all the time?

18. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

19. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I think the black box surrounding the abilities should be extended to include the other champ info and sprite (looks a little cramped otherwise). also for limit you could just list the number. we all know its 'per battlegroup'. lastly if youre trying to make as much room as possible, the expansion info could be in the form of a symbol next to the faction symbol.

DarkJello likes this.
  20. only

only Active Member

[​IMG]

• expansion isn't that important there so it could be above the info (on the same line as illustrated by).
    • upgrades being always on the bottom and basic attack in the top left corner could help things to be memorized. that part could even use some indicators like base abilities vs upgrades.
    • limit could be just "Deck limit: X"

I can only imagine how good it would look if you decided to remove upgrade system in general... what you see is what you get. too bad, every single person on council blindly believes you're going into right direction that they will do more harm than good...

Rockhopper likes this.
  21. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Savage?