can you not read?? stop making these

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LoserSlick, Aug 23, 2017.

1. LoserSlick

LoserSlick Devotee of the Blood Owl

not trying to put anyone on the spot here, but this is getting very annoying and repetitive

THE. DEVS. ARE. WORKING. ON. IT.

can't imagine what you are hoping to accomplish here? somebody goofed. it happens in smaller games sometimes. but the one silver lining here was the exposure, you realize... maybe stop trying to Firk that up for us? stop telling new players that poxnora sucks, because it doesn't. stop making new players think that poxnora is failing, because it isn't.

also, i'd like to mention the long-term benefits and opportunities that the new client has opened up, but you--like every shareholder in existence--suffer from both short-term memory and overreaction.

so chill

- they've given PLENTY of feedback. if you want to try and ask the community for it then ask the community. lol but don't sit there and just demand responses they've already given several times over. they're not stupid. they know there's a problem... and they're working on it.

- there's been umpteen million threads made about the new client already (so your 'insights' here are nothing new or special)

while i don't think it'd be particularly unfair to raise yet another eyebrow that Sony somehow manages to be involved every time poxnora veers from equilibrium (...hope i'm out of line in saying that), nevertheless, what's done is done. if you want to help, stick around, check in every once in a while to give specific and constructive feedback. if that's too much for you then just find another game to play in the interim.

Varthas and IPhoenixl like this.
  2. Ray Finkle

Ray Finkle The King of Potatoes

Do they know though? The global chat and playerlists have been asked for since the new client came out. They tried to cashgrab by releasing a few new cards instead of fixing the biggest problem according to the community. I bought some packs because I want to support the game but man the devs really gotta prioritize correctly otherwise all the vets who have kept this game alive are just going to leave. Every few days it seems like another longstanding member says goodbye to the game and do you know why? because nobody is playing because the devs wont fix the problems that people want fixed.

Terrible movement bug? Nah bro just go ahead and deal with that while we ask for some of your money.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  3. IPhoenixl

IPhoenixl I need me some PIE!

chill man .... u are right .. but it is their love to the game that makes them hate it so much to see it fail in some aspects.

althou it affects new players more than old, since old players pretty much know what they signed up for long time ago. so i guess you are kinda right. it is not necessary to keep pointing the game problems and just focus on what is best for the game now, which is new players.

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

you know its not a charity NGO right? It's not like they are "cashing" were they shouldnt. they are a firkin company. They release products, if you want to you can buy them, id you dont want, continue playing f2p. Come one is even a game where you can get latest runes with trade!
    They didnt have new content for like 1 year, so releasing new content was really one of the priorities. I would say even more than global chat.

5. Ray Finkle

Ray Finkle The King of Potatoes

The population is at an all time low. What a terrible time to release a midterm from a business perspective when they could have just fixed the bugs with the client first to build up the playerbase again before releasing more packs for people to buy. Not only would this bring in more money but it would also help the health of the game. It appears from our perspective that they'd rather cash in than fix the bugs that people have been asking to be fixed for like 6 months now.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i understand your point but also the lack of contents isnt good for new players nor for older players. and 1 year is 6 months over too much wait^^

7. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

That midterm was ready months ago. They wanted to focus on the new client, but there were a number of people begging for new content. So they release the new content as requested, now they get accused of it being a cash grab. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I wonder if telling people on the internet not to say something on the internet has ever caused those people to do anything but say that very thing on the internet.

TL;DR: You need a better master plan, @OP.

9. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

i won't stop until i see results

xaznsoulx likes this.
  10. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

"We're not gonna take it!" :mad:

Skeezick likes this.
  11. LoserSlick

LoserSlick Devotee of the Blood Owl

fine, but at least aim your *****ing at sony where it belongs. really, i think any dealings with sony are absurd in the first place, given their commercial 'direction' within the gaming industry. if devs have learned anything from this debacle, i hope it's at least clear to them that sony doesn't give a Bane Shift about this game. and honestly, why would they?

a HUGE goof on the part of whoever is heading poxnora, while simultaneously a tiny blip-on-the-radar of a goof on sony's... the only difference is sony HAS the resources for due diligence (and then some)

lesson learned.

p.s. i reserve the right to engage in meaningless speculative diatribe based on what little i do know about poxnora's business situation