2 games in ranked lobby

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Aug 23, 2017.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Were 4 players away from nobody being online and playing in ranked, how did we so drastically Firk up that we have less players than before the new client was released ? The ps4 release should have added hundreds of players at least looking to try a new game, why was it so rushed, and why is their still no advertising and no information given to ps4 players ?

2. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

I just played a ranked game; it was cool. Though there were more than 2 games when I joined.

PS. People are probably trying to get a new OP Voth, so nobody is playing.

3. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

I noticed that for both new Exos and Legs, the most in demand factions were/are UD (Rabbit and Voth Overlord) and FW (Voth Monstrosity and Elder Vampyre). Are UD and FW what most people playing nowadays?

4. super71

I play fw, st, k'thir and sl when I do play. Many people play fw because it's the noob friendly faction, many easy kill options and all the tools to succeed.

5. super71

Now their are 12 people playing in ranked, before however their was only 2 ranked games going when I checked before.

6. super71

Also can't observe games anymore, so their that feature goes.

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

The heck?

What sort of observer bugs are you encountering? I have had some irritation with observed games, like crashing on surrenders, but nothing that makes them completely unwatchable -- sounds like there is a huge spread of problems with it right now.

8. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

Game crashes 100% when I observe and half the time I play regular ranked. Two times today in ranked. Would relog to see a "You have disconnected" screen while the timer and enemy units still run. I'm impressed how they've outdone themselves.

super71 likes this.
  9. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Please tell me the development team knows that spectate has been bugged since the last update.
    For me, the problem is when you switch out of the tab to keep track of another app such as a web browser or a chat program. You come back after a minute or two and the game has stalled at 0:00.

10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I think this is actually the result of one party surrendering and causing a soft-crash. I get the same thing, but without any tabbing -- it just happens when someone leaves.

11. IPhoenixl

IPhoenixl I need me some PIE!

if u ever face this bugg. easiest way out of it just by re-logging .. and wolla u can observe again guaranteed for at least 2 more games before it laggs again XD ... same thing for joining custom games, althou no one does that anymore :).

12. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

pop actually seems ok atm, it was worse than this last year.

13. super71

The fact that we have to find an easy work around for a feature that has always worked and only recently became broken from the new client is quite sad. I'm starting to believe the new client actually broke more things than it fixed.

Games still buggy
    they broke movement
    they broke attacking
    using abilities is laggy
    observing games is broken
    the player base is lower than last year with the old client

I just can't figure out where it all went so horribly wrong, I tried to be optimistic for a while but man is it hard anymore.

14. IPhoenixl

IPhoenixl I need me some PIE!

well cant really complain more about client since greens made it clear that this client wasnt made as a step up from the old one ( features wise) but instead as an easier platform for them to start hitting for adding more features to reach the quality of the old one and hopefully more ....

unfortunately it happened to be released with the damn only chance that poxnora has to raise its player base ... which is the opening into diff platforms ....

to be honest i was really happy when i saw youtube gaming news channels talking about poxnora as the only game that will give all of its platforms the same updates with the pc....

until i found out that all the updates are really bad to the point it makes people dont want to give the game a chance... there was a big mistake in choice making..

but still with all those mistakes and buggs and bad ( really bad ) ability changes ... i still love the game :) and hope it get better

15. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Yeah and not a huge deal but if your active deck isn't "valid" you can't observe games lol.... so thats a fun feature

16. Streea

Streea The King of Potatoes

Even with my valid decks, I can't watch any games at all. I guess that's fine cause I get a surprise as to what my Vampyres get to fight but at the same time, I do enjoy watching others. That was one of the many ways I learned to become a better player, by watching the tricks of others. I hope they fix the client sooner rather than later though.

17. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Yeah then the only option is to keep logging and relogging to see if you can observe