I like invoke

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gwyndionnz, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

Maybe a little large on the AOE, but cool.

2. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

It's definitely an interesting and cool new interaction introduced to change Poxnora's gameplay a little. Additionally, it was an interaction that was added to every respective faction, each being pretty overpowered...so technically...it's balanced.

3. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

It's technically a cash grab joke lol.

It probably would be barely reasonable with aoe 2 lol.

Excalibur95 and IronStylus like this.
  4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

It's essentially the same mechanic as psychic agony, nothing really new and all of the invoke abilities are indeed broken especially that sp one what a laugh.

Excalibur95 likes this.
  5. super71

They had to give it a large aoe that way people actually bought them, with an aoe 2 people would just attack from range and not even give the ability a second thought similar to psychic agony.

I personally don't like any ability that relies on my champion getting to half health for it to fulfill it's purpose.

6. super71

Except you know psychic agony is a thing, so it's not really a new interaction. I prefer no new abilities though and instead runes that are properly balanced and have a role to play in their selected theme.

7. Streea

Streea The King of Potatoes

The new invoke abilities can be used even before a champion's HP is below 50%, or at least for the Elder Vampyre that is the case. Haven't bothered with any of the other champions since I only play Vampyres. I did notice in a match I popped the ability off manually (the champion never fell below 50% prior) and then it went off a second time on my opponents turn when they dropped it below half HP. Seems reasonable to me if every faction has a champion capable of that. However, this isn't something I want to see on 5-6 champions. It'd become broken in a FW suicide deck for sure.