Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MrBadguy, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Just in case anyone who doesn't mind spoilers wants a quick summary of what the leak says happens in next weeks episode

*WARNING POSSIBLE ACTUAL SPOILERS*

Like DMR said, LF gets executed by Sansa, Arya and Bran. Ayra does the actual killing
    Euron see's the wight and runs back to pyke with his navy
    Cersei has a miscarriege
    Some additional clegane bowl hype.

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

all of those things are likely though. the one i wouldn't have guessed was the euron bit, but that's in large part because i don't think about euron much

3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Yeah, his character was very disappointing imo. He was originaly portrayed to be a very likable and badass villain and then all of a sudden his screen time became non existent and he was just forgotten. Real shame, he had great potential imo.

4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i mean, sort of. definitely charismatic and fun to watch, but the issue is that the iron islands are sorta shitty to begin with and there's not a whole lot that he's doing that's worth the screentime. he's basically sailing around trying to keep bae happy right now, which isn't really too much excitement. there are no more allies to Firk with, and getting too close to dragonstone would probably leave his fleet pretty toasty. there's no strife left in the iron islands til they get back to the greyjoy power struggle, so maybe they could've shown yara in chains or something

but that still brings us back around to the iron islands are kinda shitty

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Silence is visible in the promo so Euron might show up.
    running away idk about that but the Iron islands are seperated from the undead by sea so they'd be safe there.

the promo also has what looks like Theon collapsing/kneeling into the surf so that might be a bad sign as to Yara's status.

6. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Euron yer own on dis one. I'm waiting for him to whip out his dragon horn any time now.

7. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

Too bad. He was my favourite character.

19madfox95 and MaruXV like this.
  8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I liked most of the episode, glad the Euron thing was a ploy, glad Tormund made it off the collapsing part of the wall in time but they better hurry up down the wall to the next castle and evacuate.

think the Starks outweaseling littlefinger something that was a long time coming.

found the the Incest scene with Bran voiceover "BTW DID YOU KNOW THIS WAS AUNTxNEPHEW INCEST YET" hilariously stupid.

MaruXV likes this.
  9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

dany hadn't been nude for a while, it was bound to happen

Geressen likes this.
  10. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Yes, I am the master of Game of Thrones.
    You are all very welcome.

11. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Jokes aside, I felt this episode really delivered, even more so than the last one with all the fighting and all.
    I could give this a 10/10, but would probably fall short.
    Freaking loved everything about it, could spend the whole morning talking about how some characters came full circle and predictions and whatnot, but Im short on time right now.
    I'll just leave this thread with this: Tyrions creeping out on the boat is really , really suspicious, like making an alliance with Cersei suspicious.

Thbigchief likes this.
  12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Tyrion is the incest fairy.
    next you tell me the tooth fairy is suspicious for going into the bedrooms of little children and sliding her hands into the bedding and pillows.

13. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Hot, stinky garbaj.

Saandro likes this.
  14. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

[​IMG]

Astamir, MaruXV and Geressen like this.
  15. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

if tyrion actually sides with cersei i'll eat my shorts

16. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

It was terrible, just like the whole season.

17. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I liked that Bronn and Tyrion had more of a reunion in this episode. I feel like it should have happened when they were in the tunnels with the dragon skulls.

18. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

19. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

personnel and personal are not synonymous, has someone told the artist?

on the topic of teleporting in game of thrones.
    [​IMG]