Rockcharger Warbeast

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorian, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

This is a buff thread.

Atm Rockcharger Warbeast isnt even as good as Cyclopean Warcart. Can the Rockcharger because of its awesome art get charge 3 on base, with manic on upgrades or get a 3-6 nora discount. I hope all invoke abilities arnt charged the same because its one is good but the champ isnt worth 86 nora. I mean I have embraced all sorts of SP legs before, but this is the worst one I have seen in ages. I mean Cyclops Rockshaper is way better as chuck mangled totem is pretty underrated as its a 20hp relic for ur opponent to kill, or it forces them to do all sorts of stupid Bane Shift like waste their ap so they cant double attack the next turn.

2. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

I am curious about how you came across warcart and rockshaper as its two closest comparables.

3. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

he's the weakest midterm probably but atleast his invoke works properly.
    i'm personally fine with sp getting the weaker midterm this expansion.
    as they've gotten some of the best ones in previous expansions.

4. Ray Finkle

Ray Finkle The King of Potatoes

They should buff it so SP has even more broken stuff to put in their splits.

5. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- IS weaker... never seen and ST one used so it could be trash too

6. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

ST is easily one of the best

Vorian likes this.
  7. Vorian

Kinetic Impulse with 8 damage in the Keeneye Crown faction with preparation etc...

8. sWeNibor

sWeNibor I need me some PIE!

An ability i think suits him is Unleash,

Reasoning he is a bloody Gorilla that goes berserk. (Berserk suits it to)
    Also the crazed warmandrils, Small version of this i find which has fuel rage so great synergise beetween thoose two.

9. Vorian

Yeh he needs unleash on base with no cost increase either that or heavy charger on base. Even better Charge and Heavy Charger to base and unleash to upgrades with no cost increase.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  10. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

Etherielin likes this.
  11. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

nah the is barb is ok.
    not the best midterm though.
    also i stopped playing her in regular barb decks though so that might be why i think she's ok.
    and now just spam her in split cheese decks that take advantage of her aoe dmg invoke.
    i also really hate how wonky her upgrades are on upgrade line 2.
    ( theres never gonna be a reason for you to take crushing charge while pounce is near auto include due to how much it syngerizes with her kit while glorious charge is kinda meh?)
    also the st one is really really good.
    maybe 2nd or 3rd strongest after the new vothsair whose clearely the best. ( if the new vashals invoke worked he'd be 2nd best or even 1st for sure )

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  12. Vorian

The Vashals ability needs to last 2 turns not 4 then it will be balanced. Aoe 5 Blizzard Clock for 2 turns is still really strong! The Rockcharger Warbeast after playing it some more just needs a 3 nora discount or unleash on base. I am not sure the Rockcharger with berserk 2 even wouldnt be over the top, but it would certainly be thematic. I can just imagine loads of moga cheering on the Rockcharger Warbeast, as they fuel its rage before it goes smashing into its enemies!

New Rockcharger no cost increase - 2hp.
    Charge to base
    Unleash and heavy charger replace leap 3.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017