Frostwing Glave

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ItsQtotheT, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

nerf him already

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I was assuming he was being broken from the sp spell that's grants auras in combo with hunter walker. I'm surprised to see it's his glaive ability, although I can see how multiple hits on the same target could be strong. This was essentially why stone barrage was so op when it first came out.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Both his Hunter effects affect the Glaive, which leads to some serious damage output. Plus, Hunter is currently stacking after Evasive, which means it reduces a lot of ranged damage. A 15 DMG ranged attack hits for 5.

super71 likes this.
  4. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Given his cost, I expect Glaive to be strong (bug and exploits aside). He's at the right spot for his cost, shutting him down quickly means a huge hit on his owner's nora, and it's not that hard to do if you're not dumb enough to try doing it with range. And Arcblade can stop resetting the cooldown on hit taken (or have it stated again which sounds unlikely) for all I care.

There's no reason at all to nerf him; I'd prefer if he couldn't be exploited for the aura shenanigans though.

5. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I always thought those Arcblade attacks seemed too strong, 4 range on the bounce is so far that you'd have to completely screw your own positioning to avoid the 'aoe' effect of it.