Player since 2006(reunite)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Boss, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Boss

Boss Member

Proud to be a player since 2006... I'm an online player but this is the only game I cant Quit !!!
    anyone else?

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

=P. Most of us are old, but I'm only from 2007.

3. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

I guess I'm a noob at Fall of 2008 ;)

4. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

First time I ever played was in 07, but I did not really do anything on the forums/play much at all really. Was on a different account I forget the name for too. I did happen to find a random account in my old email, but I don't think it is the right one xD.

5. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

2006 and I feel really old when I type that.

6. Spirodela

Spirodela New Member

2007 and multiple hiatus through out the years and I just keep coming back, poxnora is just that good :D

7. grimgod316

grimgod316 New Member

been playing since tundra released

8. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Damn I thought I played for a long time o_O I guess 2011 is fairly new.

9. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

Fun fact, you were one of my earliest opponents! I was checking back through my earliest games to see roughly when I joined, and I was surprised to see you there :)

Incidentally, also from the class of '07 here.

10. Nurfed

Nurfed The King of Potatoes

Played since Nov 2006 right before or at the same time as the Savage Tundra expansion, was actually on of the few people that got a ST pox harbinger in the their giveaway. A few months later i traded it away for a Lich king, Dwarven king and a Unholy tomb which was a good trade at the time but would fast turn in to a horrible horrible trade :'( *bad memories*

xRugolth likes this.
  11. Celestus

Celestus The King of Potatoes

Hahah oh those Lich Kings back in the day OP OP OP OP and Dwarven kings! I had locked those memories in a dark box

12. anahuac1

anahuac1 The King of Potatoes

i been here since 2006 when i felt rich on the game cuz LF was like 70 dollars

13. Celestus

Celestus The King of Potatoes

Heyyyy Ana! How you been? Hows the guild?

anahuac1 likes this.
  14. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Been lovin' Poxnora since I joined on May 23rd 2007, at 3:34 in the afternoon. It was a Wednesday, as I recall, and there was a flock of geese flying outside the window. I was wearing a black polo shirt, blue jeans, my favorite fedora, and sipping a cup of chai tea. It was rather dreary that day, which was why I was inside, as I had recently recovered from a particularly nasty case of Stockholm Syndrome. My pet cat Erwin was meowing incessantly in the other room, probably because the last box of cat food I bought contained an improper ratio of salmon chunks to tuna chunks. My cat has OCD btw, so it can get annoying having to pick up bits of food from around his bowl that he deliberately throws out and refuses to eat. My neighbor Rusty Caruthers had come over that day to borrow a couple of onions for his belt. He always wore onions in his belt in case he got hungry at his job; he was a full-time town drunk, and got paid handsomely, believe it or not. Mind you, this was back in my old town where things were assuredly different. We had strange ways, stranger customs, and absolutely insane traditions, but they were all good people. I was almost sorry to have to kill them all.

Ah yes, I remember that day well..........

15. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

16. SavageFang

SavageFang Well-Known Member

Been playing since 2007, but I started right before a deployment, so I missed a year.

17. ZWindKami

ZWindKami The King of Potatoes

Z same username since 2006

xRugolth and anahuac1 like this.
  18. Dograge

Dograge New Member

ive been around since 2007 ish...

19. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

I've been here after PoxNora's release by 3 weeks. I was a kid back then, and had such a childish name at the time. I look back and laugh at myself. Anyone remember that top 10 ST player ClawFang?

20. xRugolth

xRugolth The King of Potatoes

Ive been here since 09 proud to say