Just a simple question to the Developers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pimplepopperhasthejuice, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Pimplepopperhasthejuice

Pimplepopperhasthejuice The King of Potatoes

Is there a Pre-PlayStation version on a old server or somewhere just incase this doesn't work, as with the SOE model. Everyone says wait...,wait till....., it will get better. I log on and there are less than 4 PS4 players at any given time, there may be more, but cant tell who is not actively playing a game in non-ranked or solo games or in the lobbies.
    I will continue to play in what ever client but I was just wondering

2. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

i think the game is pretty playable right now. still a few little issues to address but nothing like it was a few weeks ago.

3. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- I still get screen and visual white glitchy tear looking graphics when I play from steam client. I only play from steam client since after the new client released the download never worked again

4. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

i use steam, no such issues mate

5. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Update your graphics driver would be my wild guess/suggestion.

6. Thbigchief

- It's very odd. I download the installer from website and it never even unpacks is the issue. Some error code just trying to open the .exe I have never liked the steam version it felt glitch and now added glitches from new client.

- I'll snip the error if anyone is savvy enuf to give me a work around

7. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Yea, Pox client does have history of giving me the weirdest bugs. I mentioned the graphics driver because that happened to me once, worth a shot I guess.

8. Thbigchief

upload_2017-9-8_21-22-16.png

- Yeah this is what I get when I try to launch the launcher. How do I update the graphics driver of an integrated?