How does fs deal with super champs and tanks

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Runegod, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

Title

2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- glub glub...

3. Runegod

What's that mean

4. Thbigchief

- Typically drown.

5. Thbigchief

- Long time ago, monsoon + feeding frenzy.... I guess hippo had its time too but nerfed.

6. Runegod

I just feel fs has very few options to deal with problem champs. Drown is super expensive and probably only worth it if I'm gonna get the font also.

7. Thbigchief

- What kind of deck is it your using?

8. Runegod

I was running firk, and now I'm running poison.

9. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Tome of the Arcanis/Sixul/slick in the general case.

Psy should have no problem with super champs just double psy blast/psionic impact and one round them.

Poison is even easier just drop down a foulest mushroom or even get a sick reverberating bracelet KB3.

10. Runegod

double psy blast- 70 nora
    drown- 75 nora

Are you saying double psy blast and then psionic impact ?

mushroom 30 nora + bracelet= 55 nora

Does fs have any options champ wise ? Tome of arcanis looks very promising, I missed the metamorphosis on it.

@GoldTiger For the theme's i'm playing, what champs would you recommend that could go toe to toe with things like bastion, Euan, Talgar ?

I've found that firks rely heavily on ranged which is fine but they have few units to position in front of those ranged units to take the hits, and they don't have the sustainability that other factions have (healing).

11. GoldTiger

Firk mutant for psy.

12. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

drown 80nora

13. Thbigchief

- For high defense and mitigation I like firk mindshredder for ping.

14. Runegod

Ah okay ill have to see about getting one of those

15. GoldTiger

2x auto they are the best rune in that BG.

Gets destroyed by tough, hunter, SL bonus, void shield, better ranged etc. Run 1x for disbelief and that's it. Don't deploy it otherwise its pretty garbo there are far better options.

16. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I used to run Firk Executor with corruption upgrade in an all firk bg and I would run 1x infusion and 2x marsh songs to generate nora. Once I boosted executor's dmg enough with Infusion I would swap him in with an Almsgiver or some other firk with swap and double tap any super champ to death with corruption. It was always a win/win for me having fs nora generation infusion thing and the counter everything lol corruption upgrade on Firk Executor. Unfortunately people start to figure out after you win a few times. Ping always helped to counter Ferocity of Kane Taris too. I was gonna say Tome of Arcanis but that was already mentioned.

17. Thbigchief

- Yeah but as you mentioned... still effective for disbelief. Ping is worth it more then not imo. Such a target largely always pays for itself by how much nora used to kill it.