Planer Disturbance Beasts UD/SP

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Alan, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Alan

Alan The King of Potatoes

I am looking to round out my UD/SP split beast deck. Are there any good beasts in the new set for these factions?

2. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Are you asking about the next expansion or if there's good beasts in those factions?

3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

the SP new beast is not bad.
    SP/UD beasts is a nice bg, send your list so we can check it^_^
    (also its the list where you can play more bunnies in all game)

4. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

SP/UD is probably ideal like you say since you can stack Camaraderie with the SP bonus and have access to a third boost unit with Spirit of the Mountain. Main incentives to try UD/SL are 4x phoenix spam strats, tardi and snogvie.

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

indeed. Salaam - sotm - bunnies - magnify beasts

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

but my SL/UD fire beasts was nicer^_^

7. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

I think this deck is more solid.

[​IMG]

It has good melee, some range and hella overwhelming potential with the packs, swarms and sotm/phoenix persistent board pressence. Harpoon to engage and cheap spot backlash in case they noraweave or UT.

8. Alan

Alan The King of Potatoes

some of the runes in my BG are place holders but still hold a function. i have had a lot of luck with it so far i think i have won 7/10 games so far.

I don't want stormreader but he synergies well with stormbunny and peaks marid (this split bg lacks range so i use him)

I have used flame skitter to steal fonts, many times.

i chose zoalt over mountain mainly because i don't know how to use mountain efficiently, but zoalt is a pain to deal with regardless.

Pitwolf is just meat along with mountain lion, but i run lion with surge beast which i can get to 22-28 fairly quickly.

i use magma bunny for font contention which has worked great (magnify beast/split/vertical push) i can contests font, if they only have one unit contesting, use push then get at least one spawn from to font.

Attached Files:

9. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Thanks.