ST Beasts

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by MrBadguy, Sep 23, 2017.

1. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

[​IMG]

I've played this deck over 15 times and haven't lost a single time so far. Just thought I'd share it. These guys can vouch for its potency:

@Nora That
    @Redderrick
    @kleanurwhateverhisnameis

guokamoli54 and Fentum like this.
  2. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

You could swap the second ant summon if you're a ***** and feel the need to run cleanse or something but I would advise against it as my deck is pretty much perfect as is.

3. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

4. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

She was definitely alright. Watch out for those trash tier C grade theme mechanics though nearly stole it away.

5. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Bro. I don't need mechanics or skills when I have runes this OP

6. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

That's a nice swarmie deck of tasty meat.

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Do you do anything in particular about Bone Circle Staff, or is it just a huge pain in the ass for you?

8. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

looks super soild. I would drop a coronation tower or a crown for a way to cleanse, but i like the runes!

9. xkrypticx

xkrypticx New Member

Can I please get a written out list? I'm just returning to Pox after a long break and don't quite know the pictures yet.

10. Kendoshi

Kendoshi I need me some PIE!

Icefang is ridicilous. Two kill everything. Looks like a real fun deck to play. I always loved summon ant. Too bad they removed the spider passive.

11. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I don't find summon ant worth it anymore with the amount of anti summons about.

That said, I haven't played in a while, so maybe there aren't any being run.