A newbies question about Deadmeat pt.2

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by jan irvin, Sep 25, 2017.

1. jan irvin

jan irvin New Member

Hello again guys back again with another set of questions.

Starting off i really like the updated version (thanks sir Macca) of my deadmeat deck i have some of the cards and im really liking how i can mass up zombies its so fun... im really beating the campagins easily but im getting my ass kicked in ranked :(. going in to rank i realized what minion i had to play first? do i have to go for fonts before engaging or not and other intangibles that players i play with know all to well. their faction buffs are far superior compared to only cooldown for FW. i know im new but i really want to learn more about the game.... any advice? thank you very much... PS i didnt know how to delete my other thread. sorry Xd

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

That's usually how it goes. Pox requires a whole bunch of learning. Try watching ranked games -- that is a huge help. Figure out what people do that works, and what they do that doesn't. Much lower pressure situation, but it still lets you watch how games play out and develop that intuitive knowledge about what to do that you called "intangibles".

Here's something that might help: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/zen-rules-of-playing-pox.21419/

3. DukeofDunks

DukeofDunks I need me some PIE!

It really is a matter of just playing more, especially since its not enough to merely know your deck and play it well but youll need to learn your opponents too(at least the commonly rune runes) which is quite the challenge.

4. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I wouldn't invest in FW, id invest in a better faction personally... anything aside from IS.

5. jan irvin

jan irvin New Member

im already having my doubts with FW but i'll try to make it work.. thank you all for your reply's

6. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Much like IS, I think FW needs some more aggro options... they have some, but the game is and needs to continue to go faster so FW is just always by design going to have a strong history of attrition but oh well the spells are nice :p