Vitality Creation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrBadguy, Sep 16, 2017.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov No thoughts on the damage scaling, or I can make another thread for it so I don't crowd this one.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Firk u

Balanced

3. super71

I guess no talk on the damage scaling ?

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Might as well start a new thread and make your pitch. It's a subject worth discussing -- good meta game conversation.

5. super71

Nah, i'm just curious what his thoughts are I mean the damage and the abilities already have proven what I already knew. I understand his thoughts though as far as damage reductions from aoe abilities like defender, commander etc in that sense he's correct but now were just producing stronger and stronger champs with more damage amping abilities.

I'll make a thread and post everything I posted here and just see what everyone else thinks, because i'm curious if they are just saying damage is going down or if they actually believe it given the numbers and abilities implemented.

6. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

You can also just PM Sok if you want his thoughts in particular.

7. super71

Not really worth it, and i'm more interested in the community opinion as they are the ones that can see it happening in-game.

8. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

You summoned me, here I am.

Wait the what????????????????????????????????????
    Yes, @MrBadguy , you got it right.
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, @Sokolov :

[​IMG]

Etherielin and darklord48 like this.
  9. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I mean, I don't know about you guys, but that single phrase made my morning. Thanks for that DMR!
    Even if it's something far away and still only as a thought, it got my hopes up, big time.
    And I promise I'll play nice in a new forums! Even with you themacca, I know you love me.
    Wow, this is awesome.

10. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Haha. It's like Christmas in advance.

11. super71

Let's be real here, pox 2.0 if it even happens is probably years and years away. I really really hope it does happen though, I can already picture older battle hardened euan and talgar all scarred up ready for war and menelaus looking older than dirt and shooting rainbows out of his hands.

MaruXV likes this.