TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION - Thematic Arena (new legendary runes Prize-newplayer friendly)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaruXV, Aug 24, 2017.

1. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Nepyon vs Pixyrus 2 - 0

gg brother ... till next time

Pixyrus likes this.
  2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

you still in time

Jbafofi likes this.
  3. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

I mean to be honest, you don't really stick to your own rules since new players are joining all of a sudden. (deadline)

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

never said they couldnt join:) but there is a rule about how the tournament matches not played will be counted. said that, its a friendly tournament so im doing what i can to keep or replace people when they have to retire

5. Jbafofi

Jbafofi The King of Potatoes

I am?? Then sign me up! Leoss ST/IS.. that is unless a more skilled player wants to take them.

Ok, time to properly read page 1

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

ok, hobbes never showed up so i think you can replace him in xazn / pixyrus / nepyon / alan -s group

should be only FULL faction, so i-ll allow you to play Leoss and leoss- split hero, but you must play only 1 factions spells/equips, ok? be it IS or ST

7. xaznsoulx

Yeah but why set a deadline if people keep coming in? Makes no sense. The original one was on the 5th.

8. Jbafofi

Ok sounds fair, as long as it is the same for everyone, I assume I'll be able to play Providence item.. that is after all a full on bit of Leoss kit?

9. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

without a deadline people wouldnt even care about registering and they would popup here and there to join the tournament. with a basic deadline and some flexibility we can manage a bigger tournament with few uplayed matches.

10. nepyonisdead

I think he means to say that its till the 5th for people to join and get their games in .... so to qualify u can possibly show up on the last day and if u can manage to get ur opponents to play u by then you qualify

@Jbafofi I am down to play today if / when u get ur bg ready

11. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

ok providence, other items/spells choose which faction ty

12. Jbafofi

Sorry dude, today is too tight, I gotta remake bg then send it to the authorities, I gotta replace a bunch of IS spells and I'm actually going to have to make a bg that doesn't include Jakei Shadowstriker :_(

Possibly tomorrow if that's cool?

13. nepyonisdead

Aight man take it easy, just let us know when u are ready ((preferably during the weekend for me :) ))

best of luck

14. Jbafofi

Fair play, Providence the exception all other items/spells/relics will be ST and all champs will be Leoss.. wait what about Sentinel of Ailur? That dude is race construct but clearly part of the Leoss clan, he has Soul of Ailur..

And what about The Ailur Concord ST/IS spell.. clearly a strong shout for Leoss also?

15. Jbafofi

Cheers, when is the deadline? I can see sunday being a good day to play, allow me a little time to get my poosies ready for a fight

16. xaznsoulx

People ARE popping up regardless as we can see now. Half of the contestants are inactive anyway.

17. nepyonisdead

@MaruXV I think its fair for him to access any spells / equips from IS and ST since he is technically sticking to one race but the final say is yours mate. :)

Jbafofi likes this.
  18. Jbafofi

Leoss in da house! Rawr

19. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

no i said at the beginning that split races like tortuns etc would have special rules if somebody wanted to play them, so i stick with my idea that you can play split hero but all spells must share a faction

nepyonisdead likes this.
  20. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

3 or 4 changes to replace leaving players are ok. is not like we had 10 players and at half tournament we had 40. we started with 30, we got to 35 replacing some guys, no big problem.