TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION - Thematic Arena (new legendary runes Prize-newplayer friendly)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaruXV, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Jbafofi

Jbafofi The King of Potatoes

And the Ailur Concord and the Sentinel of Ailur?

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

sentinel is a construct so you canno play it because it doesnt share a race with all other champs. concord is ok, because it shares a faction with all other spells/equips

3. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

What am I supposed to do if nobody from my group has shown up so far?

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

give me proof you tried to contact them ;)

5. Kendoshi

Kendoshi I need me some PIE!

I guess there is no way to join late? Edit: Maybe take someone's place who didn't show up?

6. roobs

roobs The King of Potatoes

What he said. But likely hard to finish a bunch matches by Sunday.
    How often does something like this occur?

MaruXV likes this.
  7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i'll check who didn't show up and try to put you in

Kendoshi likes this.
  8. Kendoshi

That's music to my ear. I have plenty of time in the weekend and after 12pm my time. Which would be nice for you guys overseas. Much appreciated Maru.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  9. roobs

Much appreciated indeed! Let me know if I make the cut, after Kendoshi as he piped up first of course, and then what you need from me.

Kendoshi likes this.
  10. rathma

rathma Member

i am sorry guys i tried, but work keep me away 7-3, then fam 3:30-8, i got a small non-flexible window. i was trying to get some done but alas. family and work call's

good luck y'all and thx for the invite maru

11. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Someone can replace me. I've been very busy and I have my own and 2 friends birthdays in a row, so I don't think theres much chance that I'll have time to play 8 or w/e games by sunday if I'm going out every night or doing something during the day. Sorry.

nepyonisdead and MaruXV like this.
  12. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

ok replace votekanye in group B pls, you have until sunday night to play as many matches as you can^_^

Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  13. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

ok replace varthas in group A. you have until sunday night to play as many games as you can

14. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

@roobs @Kendoshi i need you to send me your bgs as soon as you can to register then you can play before sunday night, try to be present ^_^

15. Kendoshi

Ok, when I am off work today, that's in a couple of hours I'll post the bg. I do my best to reach out to the players.

Edit: How can I post a bg? :)

16. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

send by discord private message or on the forum private message. is ok as image. or send me link of the bg made using Poxlist (www.poxlist.com) ty

17. roobs

I'll get to work on that right away!

18. Kendoshi

Ok I send it to you via conversation, hope that is correct. I couldn't reach anyone so far. Will keep trying.

19. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

I forfeit from this thing.

Thbigchief likes this.
  20. Kendoshi

I just take the 1 win from the game. You can get your revenge if you feel like participating again.