Paladin Bg

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Grandpa69, Aug 15, 2017.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

well for a paladin BG i would reccomend running at least 5 paladins

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Are you trying to make a palading bg or a meta ?

3. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

remove houndmaster, doombringers,harbringers,semmirians if you want to go paladin style.
    but magnus+doombringers are a good base if you want to go spell spam, if so add warchief inauguration
    remove atleast 1 guardtower and add a Hahndor memorial
    carrier squire + holy blade of valdac is def missing in a paladin deck

if you are new, play the start tutorial for IS and you get a new IS deck that you can take runes from and add if you are missing. buy the new decks from the marketplace if you need shards/runes

welcome back, have fun

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Grintmaw shaman, should be in every bg but especially paladin BGs.

Reason: There's the obvious CTE synergy but the whole idea of a paladin BG is to outlast your opponent to a strong mid/latemid/end game then use power turns with spells to get repeated and snowballing kills every round forcing your opponent into a font/kill area where they don't have the ability to oneround your front line.

Shaman has nearly all of his kit designed specically for this. He shuts down any melee threat (and sometimes ranged too with engage+ starshine), has 2 heals you can rotate (both at rank 2) and an awesome alt damage type thats nearly always useful. No fluff on this champion and every ability supports your strategy.

All this for a seksi 74 nora. Perfect.

Use it.

5. Kicrimson

Kicrimson The King of Potatoes

[​IMG]
    updated BG, Grintmaw shaman looks good. But I am trying ironfist paladin

Hierokliff likes this.
  6. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

I hate Ironfist Paladin, its probably why i dont play poxnora so much these days. he is horrible, ffs, our main unit for paladins is a slowwalking healer that is just garbage :)
    Atleast thats what i feel about him, tried him so much but he is crap.
    if he had 6spd he would probably be so much better, but in this game any unit that has 5spd are so bad.

Hope you get him to work for you, i do love 'aid defense' and with blessing of al'mara he gets to be angel also to give all our angels +1 def if he would ever get near combat before dying.

7. Kicrimson

Kicrimson The King of Potatoes

He was ok. Didnt hinder much, pretty good if you already have 3-4 heroes out