Streaming and Videos

Discussion in 'Videos' started by kalasle, Dec 28, 2014.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I will entertain very good splits. Mostly FF though, because that's where the real magic happens.

And I might play it -- might. Depends on the list. Much more inclined to try out individual runes.

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

ok, challenge accepted.

3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

UD/FW PoolFun!
    My personal version of ethereal pool bg with a draw block angle with darkness
    https://goo.gl/ALY2Eu

FS/FW zombie collective
    A collective bg with all zombies races + some fs utility.
    https://goo.gl/9tc2TT

what about this 2?

for the FF i'll work on it

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I've run Pool before. Not interested in playing it again. The FW blend is a gimmick fest that preys only on idiots, and the old ST Mirrorhold version was patched I think -- not that it was great anyway.

The FS deck is cute, but no -- I don't think I'm going to run it. The idea of meshing together secondary races to get Collective procs is neat. Doesn't look like my kind of champ lineup, though, considering how expensive a lot of the runes are with only partial access to the FW bonus.

Thanks for the suggestions! But I am very attached to my core runes.

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

pool in this version has the darkness based tricks and with the slaves seems to be a very solid version^^ but i dont even really want you to play it, poor opponents.

The fs collective zombies is a really solid bgs, adds fs marshsongs and utility (backfire boon, soulsphere) to the classic zombie BG.

what are the runes you cannot play without? im going to work one the rest

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Still a gimmick deck. =/

Look, I am not going to play any exact list you give me unless I happen to be very taken with it -- which I probably won't be, because I think we have different deck design sensibilities. I always run Essence Drains and the FW equips, and there are a lot of things besides that I think would be silly to leave out of a deck.

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

This video is silent:

Woffleet and Gnomes like this.
  8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Uploaded 4 videos, a couple of them pretty short, but this one went very long -- misplays and sloppiness on both sides, but an enjoyable slog with less-than-optimal decks:

Gnomes likes this.
  9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

It's a 1-hour game against TinyDragon

Commentary is weak in this one. I was tired while recording.

10. IPhoenixl

IPhoenixl I need me some PIE!

hey man .... great videos with awesome commentary ... old player here, from what i see atm when i search youtube for poxnora tagged videos urs dont even show up , only noob stupid streamers appear that already dont know anything about the game and to be really honest they dont want to know claming they do first impressions and they already have their impression from the start without giving fair chance for the game ,,.... this is bad for the game health

please tag ur videos as poxnora game catagory so u can even appear when new players try to search poxnora recent videos ... that what i do mostly when i play new complicated game ... i go to youtube and see RECENT videos .... when u dont tag ur videos they wont appear when i search poxnora recent and i will start thinking that no one plays the game atm ....

Kendoshi and Woffleet like this.