Predictions for the New Expansion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorian, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

All the Vets are gonna play UD/SL fire eater amp decks, only Ipox will break the game the most and reach bm first.

2. IPhoenixl

IPhoenixl I need me some PIE!

wait !!! what expansion is that .... why am i hearing of this now !!

3. Kendoshi

Kendoshi I need me some PIE!

I personally going to wait before I spoil myself with the new runes. Guess no more forum for me. Looking forward to fire amp though.

4. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Atm the only rune I am excited about with the new expansion is the cataclysm relic, it also happens to be a common. If you want me to show you a top tier sl/ud fire acid amp deck let me know along with your budget...

5. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Cataclysm on a relic that sits behind your shrine with the easiest possible way to gain charges is pants on head ********. It's even easier than seasong leviathan wipes or the old market assault +exile leviathan deck, both of which made player lives miserable.

6. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Sok sayd he would put something like losing HP over time like Target Dummy on that rune so its not a sitonshrine relic. Trust him on that

7. DonK101st

DonK101st Well-Known Member

wrath will be op as usual.

8. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Well, I'm guessing fire amp will be op if there is no map rotation. It already is top tier now.

More importantly will be design / balance changes. If there are no changes like last patch, probably more of the same.

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Some of us have a sense of style.

Vorian likes this.