Uranium one thoughts

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, Oct 27, 2017.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.nati...ministration-doj-hillary-clinton-racketeering

It's hard to see what's even going on anymore with all this, the left says it's fake news and the rights says it's real, looking for other opinions. Obviously we know the clintons received money in all this, but that's not uncommon as they are pretty corrupt, I didn't like Obama after his first term but I'm not totally sure he was involved in this.

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I agree that it is real fake news,

in that it did happen but not in the way people on your political spectum are trying to spin it. fire some people sue some, go hog wild. I find it hard to care at the moment.

Woffleet, BurnPyro and nepyonisdead like this.
  3. super71

Except the Clintons did receive the money and it was for Uranium, and Bill did the speech. I don't have a side on either political spectrum, that's why I can look at almost anything with an open mind. I don't believe republicans or democrats are any good, they both suck and have divided the country and accomplished very little. Also I could easily say that same statement to you, however that wouldn't really get us anywhere on the topic.

The political system stopped working years ago when Republicans fought for Republicans and Democrats fought for Democrats, neither side fight's for just Americans anymore.

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

alright, so that happened, now how much money and for what, at what time when they had which positions under whom?

you lean to the right, I lean left. (ignoring up, down or diagonals)

did you just say you don't believe I am any good, divided the US and accomplished very little?
    anyways yeah your politics suck, we've been telling you, all we ask is you vote for the lesser evil for the benefit of basically the rest of the world. good luck fixing it eh?

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Holy Bane Shift suckers really eat this up

The election was a year ago and Fox & suckers still can't let it go whike Trump is setting the US on fire. So brainwashed its unreal

- Mueller files charges
    - "But Hillary though"

There is no cure for stupidity in the US

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    davre, Etherielin and Geressen like this.
  6. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

U.S. politics has become so boring*. The newspapers are full of "Trump might really be in trouble now" ever since he became president; nothing really happesn and I stopped reading those articles.
    Wouldn't even read anything about the Clintons ... because why? They are not even in power. I rather look halfheartedly at what happens in Spain.

* -- the purpose of foreign politics, per definition, is to entertain me

super71 likes this.
  7. super71

I learn whatever way I think will be best for the future for my children one day, black, white, republic, democrat, it doesn't matter to me never has. Most of what republicans stand for now democrats also used to stand for.

Yes our politics sucks, sadly it was between trump or Hilary we picked the lesser of two evils believe it or not.

8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

no i don't believe it . i really don't like her but SHE would have been the lesser evil. trump is just too wrong on too many levels.

Geressen likes this.
  9. super71

Interesting, what makes you say she is the lesser of the 2 ? What's wrong with trump other than the media constantly spamming he's racist, and or sexist, and hates gays ?

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you do not have to listen to american media, listen to Trump, you'l find out.
    you'd also have to look critically at his leadership uh... style, look at how he defunds things for millions then does a donation of a couple thousand and pretends he is the savior of the infrastructure/organisation he pretty much destroyed
    look at the dammaging effect he has on your foreign diplomacy. etc.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  11. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

don't listen to media, listen to him. he is being an arrogant,conspiracy theorist,omophobic, proguns, anti-social bigot supporter. and i think i forgot something. and fortunately you are not a monarchy so he doesn't decide by himself, there is a team behind. he should be the facade of your country. if he really is, the situation is worst than i thought.

Geressen likes this.
  12. super71

Okay let's address the homophobic thing first, since the media like to crutch on this and the racist thing.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-gay-presidency/article/2612556

The democrats use him being a racist as they have every republican president, its a card they use so they don't lose their votes. If you do a bit of digging you can see he's not a racist. Here's a snippet from what he said about that idiot driving into people at Charlottesville.

"I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups,” Obama never condemned Islamic terrorists, yet trump is worse when he did publically condemn neo-nazis ?

He also stated the truth about those rallies, sure you got some real racist ********, but that was mostly a peaceful protest until a bunch of hooded individuals showed up again. He said their was blame on both sides. He also said that next it might be George Washington coming down next. Also obama let black lives matter groups, and the black panther groups, run amuck, burn businesses, loot, and yet not a peep ? Why aren't white people allowed to go out and burn and loot, because of slavery ? That was over a hundred years ago, most whites that were republicans and from the north, ended slavery and their ancestors died fighting for African American freedom as mine did. Abe Lincoln was a republican, and ended slavery. Seems to me, African American communities are fighting against the wrong guy. Also, trump didn't win the presidency on the white vote alone, just some food for thought.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.tele...move-plaque-honouring-first-us-president/amp/

Again it's small, but it's a start, and again trump was right.

What your missing is, trump isn't fighting against just democrats, you think it's a coincidence that all these Hollywood heavyweights that are creeps that support democrats are all going down ? These very same heavyweights that control a large part of the media, and supported Hilary and Obama ? It's not rocket science, they are putting the pressure on trump, because he's putting the pressure on them.

I agree he's arrogant, I kind of agree he supports gun ownership, although he got rid of bump stocks real quick after the vegas thing, which Obama approved the sale of those bump stocks. The rest though, I can't agree with, he may be odd and come off as a ****, but he's done quite a bit more for this country than people realize.

Christ I mean if you look at the American media, most of it actually tries to make trump look like the bad guy compared to North Korea Kim Jong un. When the media continues to slander their own president against a lunatic, I know we're on the right track with trump.

The media doesn't like trump because the wealthy have bought politicians for years, Trump was already wealthy so he couldn't be bought.

It all depends on what side you stand on, if you like democrats kudos, if you like republicans kudos also. Just take note, I used to be 100% democrat and thought obama was gonna be the great unifier, their is a reason I switched to a republican.

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Islamic terrorist where not marching in the street chanting "Obama is going to make america great again."

you are using media as a crutch Super, you are also making yourself look silly.

what does a church deciding a washington plaque being a possible obstacle to their image and a welcoming place on their own accord be any business of anyone else? you are making mountains out of molehils and making molehils out of mountains.

14. super71

Yeah trump is the gay hater let me tell you, here's a little clip on good ol Hilary.

A bit of racism also for ya, it seems odd she was supposed to be the champion of gays, blacks and women.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  15. super71

They were saying their president is gonna make this county great again, shocker I know, especially in the United States in this day and age. Whatever you say man, your incapable of looking at things from another point of view, and I think your using emotion to make your decisions and not logic. I gave you a list of all that, and your only solution was to say im silly.

No facts, no nothing, just your opinon again.

16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Yeah AND THEY WERE ALSO NAZIS!

that is why all trump had to do was say "Firk those nazis"
    it took him forever untill he said it, do you know how the nazis interprented that?

17. super71

18. super71

Your missing the point, not all of them were nazis, just like all of the blm protests aren't all black panther organizers. It didn't take him forever ? He condemned them multiple times, before that incident and after, in still waiting for obama to condemn the jv team, why no outrage there ?

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

saving this for later.
    no I said you were making yourself look silly by blowing Bane Shift like the actions of a church on their own as "TRUMP WAS RIGHT ABOUT THESE PROTESTORS POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAAAAAAAAAAD" and you keep asking why people are angry so I am telling you why because....
    yeah that.
    but then you move on because...
    besides I am not convinced you want an actual discussion and dismantling your extensive list of things you find more outrageous than things Trump did how come people are not talking about this as much would cost me effort.

You also need to learn the difference between you and you're and maybe learn how to write opinion. probably other things too but those jumped out at me.

20. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

BurnPyro and Geressen like this.