Vita version unplayable

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jjordon1970, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Jjordon1970

Jjordon1970 New Member

I was excited when I saw this. However I was extremely disappointed when I went to play this. The controls are laggy and unresponsive. It is difficult to select the unit I want or the rune I want to cast. The worst part is the game often crashes. I hope this will be fixed soon because this looks like a great game!

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Well I'm sure they can iron out the kinks, try going to the bug forums and post your problems, make sure to mention that your playing on the vita.

Hopefully in the mean time you'll try out the pc version or PS4 version, good luck and have fun.

Also @Senshu Is their any temporary work arounds he can use, to make it less slow on vita ?

Tweek516 likes this.
  3. Kendoshi

Kendoshi I need me some PIE!

It is a great game and I hope you stick around. You have the possibility to play on the PS4 version or on PC until the issues are fixed. Keep in mind Octopi is a small company and does its best to make things work. As stated from super71 report the issues you have encountered in the bug section of the forums.

Happy Poxing!

4. Jjordon1970

Jjordon1970 New Member

Sorry about that. I have copied this to the bug forums. Thanks for the replies!

Sokolov and super71 like this.
  5. Kendoshi

Kendoshi I need me some PIE!

No need to apologize. You have every right as customer to tell your experience with the product. It will help to improve Poxnora. Thank you for reporting the bugs!

Sokolov likes this.
  6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi