New Premade Decks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorian, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

They are absolutely amazing thanks a lot for them DOG with them new players wont be scratching their heads as to why they keep losing because they will be winning!

Deck building is half the learning curve of this game and you guys have really helped out the new players with that with these decks!

Thunderstruck is tier 1 once you drop the Nighthawk for a Stormreader.

Gnomes likes this.
  2. greed4blood

greed4blood The King of Potatoes

Where are this new premade decks and how can i get them?

3. Vorian

Under decks in the Market Place, you can choose to buy them with 5k gold or 500 owl credits. I highly recommend the SL or SP one as they are tier 1 easy to play decks...

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  4. xkrypticx

xkrypticx New Member

Why do certain decks not show up in the Game Info/Public Deck list?

Dancers in the Snow
    The Tinkeres
    Wrath of De'lim
    Thunderstruck
    The Collective

All not listed.

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

they are not public decks. they are premade decks you can buy from marketplace and you actually own the runes so you can shard them. public decks, like the IS one you receive when you do the tutorial, they are public decks so you cannot shard runes, i think.

6. greed4blood

greed4blood The King of Potatoes

Oh thanks. I do have experience playing the game. Where can i see the runelist of the decks, i'd like to know what im getting :)

7. xkrypticx

xkrypticx New Member

I bought Dancers in the Snow and I could not shard any of the exo's or Legendary runes.

8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

thats because its still a bg in your rune manager, so as long at that runes are in a bg you cannot shard them. Remove the bg from manager and you can shard^_^

9. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I wouldn't think that I'd ever say something like this but... Maybe there should be a limit on those premade decks since they're shardable? Like say, you can only buy them once? Otherwise it seems way too easy to accumulate shards.

10. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

11. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Heavily disagreed. Newcomers need all the help they can get.

12. Vorian

Maybe the Owl Credits ones should be sharable but the Gold ones non shardable... I believe that newcomers need all the help they can get though, at the same time Poxnora needs to make money...

13. xkrypticx

xkrypticx New Member

I did check my Manager when I bought it, it wasn't showing up after I purchased it. But today it was there. =)
    Thank you!

14. Alakhami

By buying all of the premade decks they'll have roughly what, 40 exos and 15-20 legs? I think's that a good enough start, consdering they can virtually keep around 5-6 bgs with that (7-10 if they stay budget) as long as they keep buying the 30k packs (in the case of premade decks being a one time thing.) Pox needs to make money and it's already very new player friendly. It would be better if on the additional money generated the devs would hire people (or they could pay them with runes) to teach new players so they don't get overwhelmed with the steep learning curve.

Vorian likes this.
  15. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

The issue you're thinking of here only applies to us, players who already have large quantities of gold in stock. Newcomers don't have the same courtesy and as such, despite your good will towards the devs, I think the current situation with these BGs is aboslutely fine until we get other things in line first.

16. Alakhami

No it doesn't I don't have a stack of gold. Gold is easy to generate, you don't need to play that many games to get enough. If you play an a hour or two a day i'd say it'd take 3-4 months max to get em all at least once. That's a perfectly fine model for F2P. There's no point in investing money in poxnora for F2P guys if they stick to such an easy way of acummulating runes and pox shouldn't only gain money through new runes but also through old ones by introducing only owl packs of old runes that highly surpass the ones that could be bought with gold. That is an effective model, I repeat a game shouldn't be too F2P, but it should be new player friendly. In poxnora, however, it's the other way around and that's why we barely have any influx of new players where as with the steam release and PS4 and Vita they should've ideally AT LEAST replaced all the vets that have left the game over time. I'm not a game designer or anything but even I understand that the approach to such things should be holistic and you can never fix a problem if you approach it one-sidedly.

17. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

are you trying to ruin things for the new and existing players?

do you own a large collection of runes that are becomming almost worthless? hey so do i, almost a full collection, but instead of complaining i dont mind as runes that are easy to aquire helps the players!

18. Vorian

I think he is worried about DOG going bust tbh.

19. Alakhami

Clearly you haven't understood anything that I've written.

20. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

for the record, how complete is your poxnora collection, lims first, leg then exo, give a %