Is Aurora any good right now?

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Vash Dragneel, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

I have a couple Sunmages and have been wondering about trying it out again. Any of the new spells work well in it? Probably haven't played the deck for 2 or 3 expansions.

2. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Inhibit power is amazing.
    I mean, I guess it can work? The go to thing atm is rangers.

MaruXV likes this.
  3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

well the banner being a psuedo cleanse for abilities that get stopped by iron will is pretty good. As always every champ with the title aurora in it's name is pretty damn good, sunmage is probably the least impressive. With the tank meta atm illuminate is a pretty strong ability too, throw in a few other abilities like sunder on vindicator, soften on elven page & if you happen to be running enough wizards you can throw in a throne of the circle for lots of magic novas too. Good tanks in investigator, lancer, enforcer of the circle & guardian of the circle

Etherielin, MaruXV and Vash Dragneel like this.
  4. Vash Dragneel

Would Sunglade dryad fit in anywhere. Always wanted to use one.

5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

She's best used in Treefolk and D'elim because of her combination of abilities I'd say.

6. Vash Dragneel

Ah, okay. Been working on making a D'elim bg, so I'll toss one in there.

7. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Favor is nice on her, but then you can't take illuminate.
    Encouraged is also really nice (when you have 4 or 5 saplings) but sorta counteractive if you are gunna take illuminate.
    Apart from that, the summon and rally won't really do anything outside of treefolk so that'll just be dead nora costs on the champ for you.