Last attempt at saving UD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nepyonisdead, Nov 14, 2017.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I'd prefer web or entangled to give kill sense to spiders nearby, it makes sense. Enemies trapped in web, spiders get the sense to feed.

@Sokolov
    @Gutsa
    @nepyonisdead

The spiders getting stronger with more champs that are in the web also fits, more food= more power. Just not sure how that would work or if it could work with entangled and the other abilities.

entangled
    web touch or whatever
    The ability that lowers your speed each turn, debilitate ?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I know what you are saying but what the top faction is changes with the wind. Now people find ST OP, next expansion it might be FS... it only requires a relatively small change in runes and in the meta.

At the moment ST is strong, UD is weak to ST, as are some trollish SP decks with firecase (anti fire, anti melee).

This effects UD more than most. So whether life is easy or hard as a UD player is more complicated than just how many strong champs are in UD.

So if KF became big with the next expansion, that would make UD (strong vs KF) better.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    nepyonisdead likes this.
  3. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Eh, no it won't.

4. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

‘Yeah I know you’re right,
    And I’ll back you to a point pal.
    But I’ll never be constrained by
    Another man’s ideas now.’

As The Proclaimers might say.

I just enjoy stomping things in hopefully occasionally surprising ways. So UD is fun for that. Not too worried about rank, just about doing cool things and seeing others do very smart moves.

5. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

KF is already big with the current expansion.

6. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

I do think beckon demon should have a cooldown of 2. Anyway call of the hunter is where it is at and UD has 3 call of the hunter champs.