Updates on the new pack system and gold prices?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Nov 20, 2017.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Has their been any news on this ? I looked through the recent dev pages and what not, maybe I missed something ? A while back sok said something about 100 gold packs, and cheaper gold boxes ?

I've been hoarding all this gold like back in the olden days and don't wanna jump the gun too soon if a change is gonna be in the next few months or so, i'll kick myself if I spend all my gold and the next day a better system is implemented. Did a very similar situation a couple expansions back, bought like 4 boxes, a week later the mega box was up.

@Sokolov Is this still a thing, or is it something I imagined and if it's real, is it pretty low on the totem poll with all the other stuff going on ?

2. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Just buy premade decks man. you get loads of shard value out of em

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

im pretty sure it was a technical issue which delayed the packs coming out at PS4 launch. i havent heard anything about them since but i doubt they would put all that work in just to scrap

4. super71

You can't shard runes from premade decks man, just bought my second mino deck and wanted to shard prince malandur and I can't do it.

5. nivekflakes

nivekflakes I need me some PIE!

He meant the theme decks. Those are shardable.

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Did you delete the BG first?

Etherielin and super71 like this.
  7. super71

No, I shall try that, it's odd that you have to delete it first to sacrifice it. I'll chalk it up to pox things.