Fake News

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dagda, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...cbe2af58c3a_story.html?utm_term=.771673c5a214

the link kinda gives the essence of the story away; a woman (associated with an anti left-leaning media group) approached the washington post with another story about moore. they figured out she was trying to mislead them and shut her down

thoughts? does this change anyone's mind about anything? is it all a big conspiracy? hit me with your best shot

2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

It's open season on truth.

So believe what I'm selling you.

Dagda likes this.
  3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

The title is pretty hilarious because it seems to be missing multiple words.

Also it's open season on white males in America, best not speak or look at a woman or be attacked for sexual assault. The only way a guy should be alone with a woman is if your wearing your own recording device.

Just don't like where we are headed right now, guilty until proven innocent.

Also starting to get the feeling most media journalists aren't English natives, I frequently notice a lot of missing words or words used improperly and that's coming from me who spell checks nothing.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  4. sirvile

sirvile The King of Potatoes

Persecution complex, huzzah!

Geressen likes this.
  5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

and you also do not know the difference between to and too.

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

that...

the only words that are missing from the headline (or title, if you prefer) are "an" and "a". it's pretty common for headlines to drop less useful words (such as those) in favor of getting more content into the limited space

is that really the best you have? an overblown conspiracy dodge and a weak grammar critique? c'mon man, i know you can do better

nepyonisdead likes this.
  7. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Or the fact that most of the journalists names aren't even close to being American, do with it what you will.

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

those are american names.
    those are americans and those are their names.
    they fill all the criteria required to be american names. unless we are only counting native american peoples names.

or are you finally ready to admit to being a horrible racist? a yes or no answer please.

sirvile likes this.
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Roy Moore is up in the polls again anyway.

Alabama would rather elect a pedophile than a Democrat.

Oh and Super is brainwashed and/or trolling. Obviously.