There seems to now be an autoscroll/autopan feature which is horrible

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DortyBoy, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

I posted this on June 12

So I've been checking periodically after playing a month non stop after new client's release, reporting bugs, glitches, any malfunction you can think of. Coming back once in a while to check, I can't help but express my disappointment every time. I'm outta here permanently seeing as how 6 months has been passed since the new client was released, and NOTHING has changed.

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

last patch was when, september? the client runs a lot smoother after that , and is absolutely playable, but there are still a lot of things to be fixed. Byebye, hope to see you back when you feel about it.

3. Protick

Don't act high and mighty because you held a tourney, you know you can't dispute my point. No wonder this game never prospers. This game needs better devs. See ya.

4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Also can I have your runes?

5. Protick

A guy that calls other people's BGs OP when they are losing doesn't have the right to make that remark. Yeah you can have my runes if you want, maybe you can use them as a reminder as to how they pummeled you. :)

6. Etherielin

? ? ? ?

No idea what the initial part is about.

7. Protick

You were playing I believe KF Fairies I was playing Voil and you were crying about how OP they were once you were backed into a corner. I'm too lazy to look for the game history but I'll gladly dig it up for you to recharge your memory.

8. Etherielin

Aren't you too busy thinking you've got the higher ground here? Lying isn't your forte. Good riddance.

9. Protick

Is this a lie? :)

Attached Files:

10. Etherielin

Doesn't back up your point, so yes.

11. Protick

Look at you denying it now haha. How sad. I truly wish I took a screenshot of the chat. But whatever man, calling me a liar when you are blatantly denying your stance on a particular situation by pretending you don't remember how you were crying how OP Voil was once you were losing. You should be a politician, you know, cause they keep flip flopping. Should have kept your nose out of it my friend. But ok. I'm the liar!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  12. Etherielin

Make yourself useful. We'll talk again once either you're done yelping or once you contribute as much to the community as others out there did. Until then you're only useful as potential runes to the community pool.

13. Protick

That's the problem my friend, I have made myself extremely useful. As you can see in that screenshot I was playing actively after the new client's release, reporting bugs, glitches and everything else. You can look it all back up in my post histories and in the bugs section of the forums. The quote of me I quoted above from June 12 was when I was reporting about this very issue the OP has made a thread about, in June it was being reported!! I come back in November and nothing has changed. That's only one example. We've reported numerous bugs, every single day, many players. Nothing has been done. The new release was a disaster, they were supposed to release it 1 year orso earlier too. Imagine how bad it must've been then! What have they been doing in that one year besides not working on the new client? Problems with the client were reported 2-3 months prior to it's official release, yet NOTHING was fixed on release during that time period. I love this game, I have been here for 10 years. I want it to prosper as much as the next man that loves this game. It's just infuriating how they handle this wonderful game. That's my issue.

I realize I come off angry, that's because I am. At how they poorly managed this game. So how do I make myself useful now according to you? By reporting the same bugs I did 6 months ago? Don't make me laugh

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  14. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

man i understand your anger. dont you think everybody here would like to get a complete game as soon as possible? but coming here and yelling " nothing has been done, this is Bane Shift, im going away " what reaction do you think you are going to receive? The game surely isnt complete, but it has improved a lot from when it was released. And I'm sure next patch it will be better, but still not completely fixed. Its a small developer, they have surely long times to implement things, they have been late for their fault + sony's ps bad operation, but still the game is far from being unplayable. So, if you say you care about the game, you have been here 10 years etc, you can take a break until next patch and come back later. But opening the 99th thread about the same thing isn't going to make the fixing faster, nor take more people to the game.

ps, I am nobody, i held a couple tournaments and I am a mediocre player, but I never boasted of anything. I'm here to play, help people play when possible, and have fun. If you are not having fun, just leave. You are not forced to stay here. you will leave a happy life even without Pox you know?

Alakhami and Etherielin like this.
  15. Protick

That's what I've been doing, can you not comprehend what you read? Last time I was around was in June or July or something, and I came to check in November. That's a 5 months gap and the only thing you can refer me to is that measly september patch and oh yeah, the midterms, cause they are far more important than fixing the client, or advertising, for that matter. That's their reaction to every problem. Just release the midterms. For years. You've not been around for so long, you don't understand. They repeated the same mistakes year after year, despite people calling them out on it over and over. We've had 2 steam launches, how many players did we keep? Exactly. We had a ps4 launch, what happened there? I think I need not explain. So the problem is not the game, it's the devs. They need to get their s.hit together. Not to mention the fact Gedden is too afraid to show his face anymore.

16. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

it seems to me that the one that doesnt want to understand its you, if you say that nothing has been done . The client at release was almost unplayable. Then it got better. Like a lot better. Nobody here is saying its complete. Not even the devs. Things are getting better. Slowly, sure, probably even too slow, but they are improving the game. Steam release wasnt good? Well, at least MAC players can play the game now. PS release was bad? sure, i think almost everybody would agree. But hey, i think it got some money into dog's purse, and maybe they can use that to improve the pc experience. As i said, coming here and yelling about what we all know, isnt helping in anyway. So, if you want to be helfpful, say what it can be done.
    What should dogs do? Sell the game? Close the game as your friend was suggesting in the other thread? How that is going to help the game in any way?

Etherielin likes this.
  17. Protick

This would be the preferred option, yes. But unfortunately at this point nobody would buy this game as it has been driven deep into the ground. Perhaps I can ask another company that recently bought 2 games that were nearly destroyed by their previous owners, to try and buy Poxnora too, so if DoG puts Pox up for sale..
    I can try. So until then we are stuck with incompetent DoG. I'm not going to repeat to you here what I want them to do, or how they can do things better etc, for that I refer you to my post history, check back 5-7 months ago if you are that curious. I've given Sok plenty of ideas, suggestions, help and everything else.

18. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i never said you didnt do your best to help. Im contesting that what you are doing now is of any help to the game. I think that if dogs wanted to sell the game they would have done it time ago. I think they are trying to fix it. But if you find somebody that gets the game and fixes it in no time, I would be happy with that too. i love the game, not DoGs in particuar, so if something comes up to make the game shine again, its welcome. But also i understand how DoG are working on it, its not like they are ignoring the game.

19. Protick

I understand and I am fully aware that what I was stating yesterday isn't of any help to anybody. You, me, everybody else has done all they can to help the devs for YEARS to no avail. It's up to them now to do what they promised to do. These are ugly words I know, but somebody has to say it instead of butt kissing the devs all the time. They've done a horrible job since they acquired Pox. Can anybody help me find Gedden? If he is not too afraid to show up of course. I would like to personally ask him what happened to all that hype and enthusiasm he had before, during and after the transfer. He promised over and over that Pox would return to it's glory days, after the big revamp and stuff like that. They were going to fix Pox! As he so poetically put it. I'm just sick and tired of these so called devs. I understand it's better to have Poxnora in the hands of DoG than having the game closed off permanently, obviously, but they've just squandered all the chances they had to make Pox successful. From this point on it's going to be extremely difficult as the game is pretty much known as a failure after so many attempts to popularize it. And that just makes me very angry. Can't help it.

@Etherielin
    Where you at bro? Or do you always let Maru speak for you? Do you want my runes or not? Or do you want just the KF runes like the good zealot you are?

20. Etherielin