Hi all - how's the game?

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Asidra, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Asidra

Asidra Well-Known Member

Hey folks. I prolly haven't played in 2 years if not more...I am a bit surprised to see the game still going. Looks like I still have my account, and despite feeling like I haven't played in forever, there don't see to be too many IS runes I don't have. Are the still releasing Xpacs? How's the health.activity of the game?

2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

The activity seems to be on the slow, but steady rise as we're getting more and more matches happening at once. We also have a lot of people playing Single Player (roughly a 4 to 1 ratio between SP and MP). We had a midterm launched in 2017 and playermade expansion is coming soon.
    If you're a returning player, take a look at this thread to get yourself up to speed and visit us on Discord if you wanna chat with the rest of the community. :p

3. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

The game is kinda slow, the new client is still not great but it has potential since its built in a more modern platform and can reach alot more then just certain PC's.
    It was a boom when it was relaesed for PS4, but it just had to much bugs when it was released so atm i dont know if PS4 players are playing even after alot of bugs was fixed.

4. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

The PS4 launch attracted a handful of new players. The old ones are still here. The game is playable and fun, but beset by bugs. It's been a while since an expansion since devs have been focusing on fixing the frickin client

Fentum likes this.
  5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

What’s up Asidra! Game is on hospice.